Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anger. I generally in life struggle to back down.

He pissed me off.

Want to join in??

Honestly dude, you’re just making yourself look silly here.
If you’ve got anger and mental health issues you probably need to step away from the keyboard for a while. All you’re doing at the moment is ruining the thread for everyone else.

Honestly dude, you’re just making yourself look silly here.
If you’ve got anger and mental health issues you probably need to step away from the keyboard for a while. All you’re doing at the moment is ruining the thread for everyone else.

No it is the complete opposite actually.

Random strangers with zero experience in actual development football can be questioned. That’s fair game.

It’s a forum after all.

Had he have been more polite this would not have become a place where I feel I need to this.

Apologies are always accepted over here.

No it is the complete opposite actually.

Random strangers with zero experience in actual development football can be questioned. That’s fair game.

It’s a forum after all.

Had he have been more polite this would not have become a place where I feel I need to this.

Apologies are always accepted over here.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
You’re making yourself look worse with every post and you’ve been just as bad as the people you’ve been arguing with. If anything actually you’ve been worse because you’ve come back to start it off again when everyone else had moved on.
On to the ignore list you go.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
You’re making yourself look worse with every post and you’ve been just as bad as the people you’ve been arguing with. If anything actually you’ve been worse because you’ve come back to start it off again when everyone else had moved on.
On to the ignore list you go.

Is that an apology??

Apologies to any whose thread enjoyment I am ruining.

I have had more respect given to me by FA mentors and CL winning coaches than the halfwits in here. Used to spending time in sessions / dressing rooms with guys working at football clubs every day.

Thousands of hours coaching, playing and learning and unfortunately more recently experience of parents dealing with suicude attempts and depression as kids get released. Even kids in prison.

So yeah I got a bit pissed off. My apologies.

Putting the thread on ignore to save myself the time and energy of dealing with some whose football experience I question.

Probably no surprise with the line up given the lads on international duty.

Subs contain some interesting names, Leo Black is a Spurs u16 CB/CM likely to be in Academy Year 1 next year whilst James Rowswell I thought was an u15 LB (has played for E u16's) and Damola Ajayi an u15 who has played for Spurs u16.

Charlton manager on Nile John:

“I would like to give him an opportunity before the end of the season,” Charlton manager Jackson told the South London Press. “His attitude has been spot on. He is probably the only one in the group who has not had an opportunity.

“Unfortunately for him, where he plays we have got a lot of competition for places. In the last couple of games people have done well in that position and we’ve brought in Scottie Fraser in January as well. It’s been difficult to give him that opportunity.

“He trains hard every day and he’s a young lad away from home. Although he’s not had any involvement he has knuckled down and got on with it. For that alone, I think he deserves an opportunity. But it is easier said than done when you’re trying to pick a team you think is going to win the game and we do need to get points on the board still.

“When I feel the opportunity is right and there is a situation then I will try and give the lad an opportunity.”

(not made the first team squad again today)

Tottenham are in talks with MLS club Orlando City about formalising a player exchange arrangement at youth team level.

Representatives of Orlando's owners Zygi and Mark Wilf, who also own NFL franchise Minnesota Vikings, were at last weekend's Premier League game against West Ham. Tottenham are also keen to tap into their expertise in the American market as they seek to promote the club across the pond.

Tottenham goalkeeper Brandon Austin spent last season on loan at Orlando, making five appearances in the MLS, and more of the club's players are set to be sent to America to gain first-team experience in the future.

Back
Top Bottom