Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to avoid that one!

That's a bit like saying Van Dijk and Wayama are proof that the SPL isn't full of shite, though.

Point is, looking good in the Eredivisie means nothing, as there have been quite a few flops. I'm not even sure Klaasen is anywhere near the level Eriksen was, either
Deffo agree, to me Clasie looked as good as Klaassen in Eredivisie, and he hasn't done much for Southampton, they are different types of players, so maybe Klaassen will suit our league more, have to wait and see.

I'm like Levy on computer games.

"£3m, take it or leave it"
AI manager demands £15m up front

"£2m up front, with bonuses after 50 goals and 50 caps taking it potentially to £7m"
AI manager demands £14m up front with 20% sell on

"£1m up front, £5m after 50 international goals, 5% of future profit, £2m after 50 international goals"
AI manager states player not for sale

:pochrolleyes:

I did have a subtle joke going on but it wouldn't bear scrutiny so carry on !! ( another wee joke )

Cryptic ITK bullshit incoming...

Who: The Goat
When: 15th June
Where: SC

It's your life Brian, Romeo & Juliet are together on that.
===================================
Let me take a swing at this.

- The Brian who sings "it's your life" = Robbo
- Robbo is also the name of Scottish rock guitarist, Brian Robertson
So the first half is Robertson

- Romeo & Juliet were from fueding families
- and "together on that" means they both agree on the topic.

So for me, Spurs & Liverpool are both working on a transfer for Hull City LB Andrew Robertson (23 year old)

Especially if Spurs sign Sessegnon, and loan back to Fulham.

Cryptic ITK bullshit incoming...

Who: The Goat
When: 15th June
Where: SC

It's your life Brian, Romeo & Juliet are together on that.

What the actual fuck?
This is how I see it.

– It's My Life is a song by Bon Jovi, released in 2000. Ryan Sessegnon was born in 2000.
– Romeo and Juliet featured a balcony ... which is a kind of Shelf.

Sessegnon is on his way. No question.

This is how I see it.

– It's My Life is a song by Bon Jovi, released in 2000. Ryan Sessegnon was born in 2000.
– Romeo and Juliet featured a balcony ... which is a kind of Shelf.

Sessegnon is on his way. No question.
" a day in my life " is a far superior record . A Lennon physcodelic Classic , groundbreaking and arguably from the most important album ever .

Romeo & Juliet. .. Shakespeare... Hmm, Craig Shakespeare?

Brian? Life of Brian.. Graham Chapman was born in Leicester.

ZOMG DEMARAI GRAY.

Apparently the Goat is just a name used for anyone who wishes to put itk gems out on the forum . They tell one of the mods & they decide if it's worthy to post.
I think so anyway.
I think I remember the line being like that, but it was when the "ITK was so secret, we use the Goat to hide the identity of the ITK to avoid them getting into trouble"

We need 3 or 4 players is all I am convinced of and I just hope we are probing and doing our business diligently.

There are probably not many Wanyamas out there and it is to be hoped even less Sissokos but we are nowhere near strong enough to not add to our rank.

Patience is going to be the key word as much as compromise I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom