Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo wants to leave Madrid. It's happening boys!
seriesfive058.jpg

That bit of cryptic ITK from The Goat was about Eric Dier to United apparently.

"Romeo and Juliet-" a song by Dire Straits

Life of Brian: "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" is a comedy song written by Monty Python member Eric Idle"

Together on that = united

Eric Dier to United?"

Having a look through The Goats old snippets of ITK though past windows he's more or less been correct, but I don't know how early in the process he normally posts or whether he only comments when the rumour has already started?

Life of Brian: "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" is a comedy song written by Monty Python member Eric Idle"

Eric Dier to United?"

Having a look through The Goats old snippets of ITK though past windows he's more or less been correct, but I don't know how early in the process he normally posts or whether he only comments when the rumour has already started?
He's an absolute chop who knows nothing.
Thats not cryptic either,

Eric Dier to United?"

:deledoubt:

Haha ''the special relationship''. I'd forgotten about that. What a load of old tosh that was.

Interestingly, it was a "business and commercial" strategy, I recall from the ST meetings.

We've ramped the fuck up our finances since then, so it's not unthinkable that they might have given Levy some tips?

Eric Dier to United?"

If you keep posting about this cryptic bullshit then I'm going to hunt you down and kick you in the shins.

Eric Dier to United?"

200w.gif

Interestingly, it was a "business and commercial" strategy, I recall from the ST meetings.

We've ramped the fuck up our finances since then, so it's not unthinkable that they might have given Levy some tips?
Nah, the changes that have happened recently are about 50% down to excellent long-term management of the club, and 50% the new tv deal money and sponsorship re-negotiations.

Just now on SkySports

BREAKING NEWS

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Real Madrid because he does not want to play in Spain any more, Sky Sports News HQ understands.

The former Manchester United winger is angry about the way he has been treated by Spanish tax authorities and he wants to leave the country.

Spanish prosecutors have accused him of avoiding €15m in tax - a charge he completely denies.

Ronaldo signed a new five-year contract last November which means he is contracted to Real until 2021.

Even though he is 31, very few clubs would be able to afford his wages and transfer fee.

The few that could include Manchester United and Paris Saint Germain.

There is also interest from China - with the mid season window there opening on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom