Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing that we finish fucking 2nd and still the press and 'itk's' still spout negative shite throughout the summer about all our players wanting to leave. You could have sworn we were still in the days of being a midtable bunch of no hopers.
Only club to push for the title for consecutive seasons.

Not sure about ambition...

That bit of cryptic ITK from The Goat was about Eric Dier to United apparently.

"Romeo and Juliet-" a song by Dire Straits

Life of Brian: "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" is a comedy song written by Monty Python member Eric Idle"

Together on that = united

Eric Dier to United?"

Having a look through The Goats old snippets of ITK though past windows he's more or less been correct, but I don't know how early in the process he normally posts or whether he only comments when the rumour has already started?

Dude, it's just rehashed stories from News Now. Absolutely no inside knowledge what so ever.

Back in 2013 I pretty much had the summer off from life, so spent it living on news now and comparing SCITK sources to see if even ONE post mentioned a name that I hadn't picked up from a news now story. That summer we bought, sold and loaned out a total of 30 players. Out of those 30 deals, I read precisely 0 were ones I heard first from an ITK. They know nothing

Ha don't think he will, they won't prosecute

Imagine living in Madrid and bring the judge that made Ronaldo leave. Particularly seeing as he made a voluntary tax payment a couple of years ago and had his finances vetted

So what countries doesn't have extradition treaty with Spain.

What's the best team in Iran, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan?

Watch till the end, I like Flav and James tbf their funny as fuck together but I've unsubscribed from ballstreet because of how their daily show is full off Scousers, the one guy with blonde hair and glasses looks like a paedo

Fair play to Flav for getting paid but ball street is shite, cringeworthy shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom