Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new stalker. His name is I like to sniff feet.
Seriously worried.
I'm off.
You really are full of yourself - aren't you?

Let me try to make it easy for you.

If you continually post opinions that piss people off, you will get people of opposite viewpoints, continually slating you for your unpopular views - and piss poor performance as a supporter of the club that this message board represents.

If you want to post views that will get you lots of "likes" then I suggest you recreate all of your opinions on "arsemania"

I suspect you will go down a storm over there.

Unleash Scott Parker
200.gif

Hugo has previous with dressing down entire changing rooms. Scott Parker as his tag partner could be murders.

And who do we fuck next, and who do we fuck after that. Do we say fuck you Harry when his time comes

Maybe it's time to say fuck the owners instead.

Lack of ambition. Lack of bottle. But with our billionaire owner on his yacht happy to make the chairman the highest paid director in England. Wake up guys.

No John. We fuck them all to death if we have to. We'll drive to Manchester and we'll fuck Kyle to death. And while we're there, we'll fuck Pep to death as well. We'll hop across town, fuck Pogba and Jose to death and then we start travelling south. We don't stop until we fuck everyone to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom