Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
d274205a0ee888a90b2a7df0edc4454e--dead-to-me-youre-dead.jpg

Agreed.

After Rose and Walker, don't even know if I can even bring myself to believe Harry, even if it is closer to home.
Well the English senior players are doing it who have been at the club for very long time and we supporters assumed they will be here forever.

To be crystal clear, ROSE REQUESTED THIS INTERVIEW, HE CALLED THEM. It's the first thing that is printed in black and white, before the interview begins. To me it's the single most damming thing, he wants it out there.
In that case I think all bridges are well and truly burnt and we've seen the last of him in a spurs shirt.

He's come across as a spoilt little brat.

3 days away from start of a new season with 1 fit recognised full back.

Don't know wether to laugh or cry tbh

I want us to dig our heels in and make him play. Don't trust Levy with £80m at all right now - he's done fuck all with £70m so far!
That's one of the reasons he opened his big mouth. ONE day to the start of a new season and DL Spurs are the only PL club who have not signed a single player.
Please do not tell me the transfer window is not shut yet. Unless you want another Sissoko.

Like many of you here, I ultimately couldn't give a fuck who comes and goes.

Spurs will always be my club - regardless of how good or shit we are.

I'm a 90s kid - I've suffered a lot worse than Danny Rose doing this...
*cough judas* :cunt:

But this has really been a wake up call to where we actually are at the moment. We're a team with a fantastic manager and fantastic players, but a club who are over-performing.

Poch himself said we're a few years ahead in the project - we can't afford to buy quality players in the market and we can't afford to pay our quality players what they're worth.

I really hope we get some kind of statement on this. The worst thing the club could do is brush this under the carpet.

We've been incredibly patient this summer, we've bought our season tickets, we've backed the decision to sell walker but now we deserve to know the plan.

I am fully behind Levy and Poch and I will back whatever decision they make, but if Rose is to be sold, we need to know what plans we have in place to make up for us selling two of our top players because we couldn't pay them what they want.

200.gif

Hugo has previous with dressing down entire changing rooms. Scott Parker as his tag partner could be murders.

And Eric Dier. Make Dier mad, tell him Danny Rose said your dancing is shit and he's better buddies with Dele....

And then step back and watch the fireworks..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom