Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Toby goes so be it.. but i’ll be crushed if the Mouse leaves! He’s such a wonderful and graceful footballer to watch

The Eriksen rumours worry me the most
We create next to nothing when he doesn't play or has a bad game and is irreplacable

Christian Eriksen's agent Martin Schoots told Foot Mercato "The only thing I can say about Christian is that various clubs want him, but we prefer not to say anything".

=

Tottenham star Eriksen wants move, will force Spurs Exit

423-39-10034_468x382.jpg

Christian Eriksen's agent Martin Schoots told Foot Mercato "The only thing I can say about Christian is that various clubs want him, but we prefer not to say anything".

=

Tottenham star Eriksen wants move, will force Spurs Exit

423-39-10034_468x382.jpg

Well now that Poch has all but told Madrid to fuck off they have to have another story to push. I’m yet to see anything about any Liverpool players needing to leave though when they won fuck all finished lower then us and Salah is apparently only on 90k a week

Last edited:
Come on lad, keep it together! There's only another 65 days to go of the English press bashing everything and everyone at Tottenham!

I have heard exactly 0 words about Shaqiri from Poch mouth. I am fairly confident, that he is not fan of Shaq, as the skillset nor mentality nor consistency (btw, you point out how inconsistent Lamela and Son is, but you totally ignore the fact that Shaq has even worse case of incosistency on himself!) of the player does not make him likely target to me.

Remember how much Poch seemed to want Ross Barkley?

I think Poch fancies himself a talent whisperer.

Back
Top Bottom