Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, he really fits the profile of a Poch signing. Mid thirties, bit of a twst, lazy and with a history of making false accusations of racism. It would be like signing SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur
Could be worse. Could be a single 50 year old bloke alone with his cats whose only attention in life comes from mugging off Erik Lamela and when he batters his felines.

Ho hum.

giphy.gif

For the right wages I'd take Yaya Toure on. He's won the champions league, the Spanish league, the premier league and fuck knows how many cups. He likely knows he wouldn't be first choice here but could offer great depth and be someone that other players could learn from. Dare I say he could be an Edgar David's type signing?

Davids did what exactly for the team/club?

Could be worse. Could be a single 50 year old bloke alone with his cats whose only attention in life comes from mugging off Erik Lamela and when he batters his felines.

Ho hum.

giphy.gif

Wrong on all counts but whatever, but just what the hell is your thing about constantly referring to animal cruelty - are you the M25 cat killer? There's no humour in animal cruelty, unless you're a bit sick. Anyway, I can't be bothered to have an argument with you and read pages of ranting book length messages.

My sources tell me wendy the tea lady is close to signing. She is wavering due to levy insisting she provides the tea bags & milk, & hires the mugs & kettle from him.
She also has to sew AIA on the front of her apron in her own time.
Will bring further updates when talks reach boiling point.
You squeezed every last drop out of that one.
Don't need to milk it so much.

Wrong on all counts but whatever, but just what the hell is your thing about constantly referring to animal cruelty - are you the M25 cat killer? There's no humour in animal cruelty, unless you're a bit sick. Anyway, I can't be bothered to have an argument with you and read pages of ranting book length messages.
Haha! You came at me and you got butthurt in a single post. Don't start nuttin', won't be nuttin'.

No humour in animal cruelty? Tell that to Hanna & Barbera, Chuck Jones and Matt Groening. Such a sensitive sally. How cute.

f8465fe7b2ac74e91f40d280c22543a4.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

For the right wages I'd take Yaya Toure on. He's won the champions league, the Spanish league, the premier league and fuck knows how many cups. He likely knows he wouldn't be first choice here but could offer great depth and be someone that other players could learn from. Dare I say he could be an Edgar David's type signing?
We need more pace and mobility in our midfield. YaYa would be a backwards step.

Gibbs just ruins his point exaggerating, Eriksen for example isn’t slow, he just ain’t lighting. Do we need maybe a bit of extra pace and power like Martial yeh maybe.

Sure Poch can see that but Poch ain’t going to buy a player just for power and pace, he needs an all round game hence the Martial links and it ain’t easy getting these players without a corrupt Arab or Russian rich guy throwing money around like its going out of fashion.

Whatever mate, the fact is I’ll back whoever we sign unconditionallly.

Will you

:harrysmile:
I even SPECIFICALLY STATED in my previous post that I support whoever pulls on Spurs jersey and give them a chance.

But to me it is extremely obvious that this forum right here is MEANT for discussing different targets and giving your opinion who would or would not be good addition. If it is not then it would be 1 post long, and this post would say "Whoever we sign we will have to support and back. Just trust the manager. Lets just let them work and we will update the thread if any signings are officially completed". It is not the case and your moral high-horsing is totally out of the place, mate.

Back
Top Bottom