Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you think the right thing to do is watch Toby walk for 25 million next year and potentially miss out on one of the highest rated CB prospects in years? I'm glad the board don't listen to you when it comes to these decisions in that case.

Where did we miss him last season, and when he was in the side how many games to we lose?

I think we should cut him, make some money on him and if we bring in the youngster he and Sanchez will be good to go as our centre back paring for the next decade once Jan retires, or is put out to grass.

A medium to long term plan rather than a love in for a player who missed over thirty games lase season who's side lost just two PL games in 2018.

No fucking brainer.

Cries of "Unacceptable" no doubt resonating far and wide.....

Wait till an 18yr old kid that no one had heard of would have been our savior, and we've embarrassed ourselves in the window........all while Foyth is unproven and not ready yet

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I see people are busily scampering to rewrite their position on De Ligt.

I never wanted to sign De Ligt. I always wanted to play Foyth. I never hoped Toby would stay. I have always thought Johnny Evans could do a job for us.

We were never at war with Eurasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia

"football.london understands that the club are not looking to make a formal move for the teenage Netherlands international this summer."

zMA1nAQ.png

Back
Top Bottom