Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Southampton agreed to it because they thought Walcott was going to be the bigger star out of the two.

Hey! Walcott has 3 FA cups in the cabinet thank you very much, games that will live in the Woolwich fans memories for decades to come!! Hull, Villa massive odds they overcame to achieve upper mid table obscurity and malaise from a position of title challengers

He should be knighted, when has Bale ever scored a goal anyone has seen?!!

Though if you look to the bottom 25% of Grealish’s cards are for diving and 50% of his cards are for verbal abuse. In other words, lad is a massive cunt and still the perfect wheelchair 2.0 for woolwich.

That doesnt sound too dissimilar to Dele Alli to be honest.

When were we above cunts in the team?

I think he's a decent player. But the fact we're trying to beat of competition from the likes of Newcastle and Leicester is a bit concerning.
Agreed. Shelvey is better. And I wouldn’t want Shelvey. Rather keep what we have on better terms than spunk a chunk of the budget on Grealish. But that’s why I’m not a football manager. :ossie:

33711909_384600192032233_6332443959532453888_n.jpg

what about this guy?
the android cousin of Ronaldo, ReinaldoAndroid.7

Ive heard for the last 6 windows Liverpool are doing this and Liverpool are doing that and look at Liverpool.

FUCK LIVERPOOL

Let them spend another quarter billion to finish below us, I couldn’t care less.
So you're genuinely not worried about them overtaking us? A massive problem for them last season was squad depth and their defence. They've pretty much addressed these issues already. If their signings hit the ground running they're in with a shot at the title

So you're genuinely not worried about them overtaking us? A massive problem for them last season was squad depth and their defence. They've pretty much addressed these issues already. If their signings hit the ground running they're in with a shot at the title

Get French Football‏ @GFFN 50s50 seconds ago
Breaking | Lyon announce that Nabil Fékir is staying.
Lyon "have definitively called off negotiations at 20:00 (French time) this evening with Liverpool" for Nabil Fékir - club statement.

Think you mean, if they sign the targets their fans say they have

Get French Football‏ @GFFN
Lyon "delighted to be able to count on their captain" for next season but "reserves the right" to hear offers from other European sides "that interest Nabil & Lyon" - club statement.

Edit - club statement in full :
Nabil Fekir reste à l’OL | OLWeb.fr

'Hello is that the Lyon Chairman, my name is Daniel Levy........

Last edited:
Get French Football‏ @GFFN
Lyon "delighted to be able to count on their captain" for next season but "reserves the right" to hear offers from other European sides "that interest Nabil & Lyon" - club statement.

'Hello is that the Lyon Chairman, my name is Daniel Levy........

Je m’appelle Daniel. Look into my eyes. I understand you have agreed a fee of £53 million with Les Dippers du Poubelles.

I’ll give you 17 million.

Euros.

Get French Football‏ @GFFN 50s50 seconds ago
Breaking | Lyon announce that Nabil Fékir is staying.
Lyon "have definitively called off negotiations at 20:00 (French time) this evening with Liverpool" for Nabil Fékir - club statement.

Think you mean, if they sign the targets their fans say they have
Imagine now going in for Ndombele, meaning Fekir has to stay because they don't want to lose 2 vital midfielders in 1 season :allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom