Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Zlatan and Bales best goals are better than Messi’s best goals in my opinion.

No on Bale but I'd agree on Zlatan. The overhead kick against England and the Ajax one when he feints like 7 guys are two of the best I've ever seen.

The famous Maradona-impersonation Messi one is overrated, his best is the Bayern one where he put Jerome Boateng on the ground and then chipped Neuer, IMO.

Wilmar Barrios...

Df2h7DPVAAAZLgP.jpg

I know Manduzkic is getting on a bit, but why would anyone come to sit on the bench behind Harry. That’s our problem I guess, only guys like Llorente are up for that.

Joining Spurs as a striker is a bit like joining Utd as a goalkeeper behind de Gea. Barring odd injury and cup game, you won’t get to play. Maybe a dual role guy like Son is the answer.

No on Bale but I'd agree on Zlatan. The overhead kick against England and the Ajax one when he feints like 7 guys are two of the best I've ever seen.

The famous Maradona-impersonation Messi one is overrated, his best is the Bayern one where he put Jerome Boateng on the ground and then chipped Neuer, IMO.
I think of Bales goals v Stoke (volley) and West Ham (last minute) Norwich away, CL final etc.....Messi just doesn’t do that

Are we allowed to be a bit worried now? Almost only two weeks away from pre-season and we haven't even launched a bid for a player it seems
May I ask what’s worrying you though?
We haven’t sold any players either.

We’re heavily linked with Grealish and that Barros guy, and Dembele out seems to be the most realistic rumours at the moment.

Probably won’t be much more exciting than that, depending on how Toby plays out.

Are we allowed to be a bit worried now? Almost only two weeks away from pre-season and we haven't even launched a bid for a player it seems

I've checked the rule book and the answer is no.

You are allowed to worry in the following circumstances...

You're driving along and a red light on the dashboard comes on
You wake up in an ice bath and your kidneys are missing
You're having a big ambassadorial reception and there are no Fererro Rochers in the cupboard
Your TV won't turn off, it's stuck on one channel and the TV programme is stuck on 24 Hours of Mrs Brown's Boys
You smell toast but nothing is cooking
You stare in to the Nigeria training kit and find yourself on the floor having an epileptic fit

Here to help...

Back
Top Bottom