Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Guardian on Barrios.

Df17hptXUAAo2Jv.jpg

The truth about those Spurs links with Boca Juniors star Wilmar Barrios

Apparently we aren’t even in for him, however I must admit that football London (Alastair gold) was adamant until the end that we weren’t signin Aurier last summer. So I take everything they say with a pinch of salt now.
He also said this about Lucas Moura some days before we signed him:

"While Spurs have shown interest in the Brazilian in the past, football.london understands that the club are not actively trying to bring Moura to north London this month as Mauricio Pochettino is happy with his squad."

Lucas Moura to Spurs: The truth behind the Tottenham transfer links

He also said this about Lucas Moura some days before we signed him:

"While Spurs have shown interest in the Brazilian in the past, football.london understands that the club are not actively trying to bring Moura to north London this month as Mauricio Pochettino is happy with his squad."

Lucas Moura to Spurs: The truth behind the Tottenham transfer links

Football London is nothing more than a pet project. How they get to press conferences I'll never know.

Can't say im convinced with any of these players we are linked to or supposedly signing. None of these players like Grealish or Barios are going to push us up a new level to win a trophy we desperately need. Rather than spending 60 million on 3 squad players, why don't we spend 60 million on a top player that will come straight into our 1st 11 and actually give us a chance of winning something for once.

Back
Top Bottom