Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe we could flogg them Bergwijn as a #10 whilst we're at it..... Amirite, Igula Igula ? :mourthumb:

Call it a nice round 100m.

Bish-Bosh; E-zee does it.

If they are buying Winks for 40 m anything is possible.

As usual I dont get your obsession with the Bergwijn as a 10 thing.

Sell Winks and buy Grealish and Eze. Sorted
80 million for Grealish forget it. I do feel Winksy would do well at city playing with better players if we decided to sell, playing him as a DM has done him no favors. The only thing is I think we would buy a player worse than Winks with the money.

What 6? DM: Rodri, Fernandinho, No. 10 KDB, Foden, No:8 Gundogan and (Winks?)
David Silva is leaving.

The 5 you mentioned plus Bernardo Silva.

Plus they have Mahrez who could play in the MF for them if they got that desperate.

Also could buy a lot of better players for less than 40 m as well.

Guardiola has highly praised Winks in the past. He’d fit in nicely as a squad player in their midfield 3. There could well be something to this.
But it's an unlikely approach for an academy product and it's written like an April Fool's headline, 40M for Winks.

80 million for Grealish forget it. I do feel Winksy would do well at city playing with better players if we decided to sell, playing him as a DM has done him no favors. The only thing is I think we would buy a player worse than Winks with the money.

.....But apparently he's one of our shit players and won't be any better if he's played as a #8... NOt even worthy of our bench etc.

Perhaps we should have been building our MF around him instead. :avbcringe:

(P.S. Welcome back silly season..... How much we've missed you!)

Wait what?

Levy+Money.gif

Back
Top Bottom