Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lad is very good from the bits I've seen of him.

I confess I've not seen enough of him to fully commit with a full endorsement on his ability but have read loads about him, which has all been very positive but every time I've seen him he's been a standout. Very rapid too.

I remember him being a handful in both games we played against then when they were last in the prem.

It would be a very good idea ....if Nuno's intent is to create a team of wide right forwards. So far he's "only" got Clarke, Moura, Bergwjin, Dele and Son for that position...

GG in his time tried to make a Spurs team consisting mainly of center backs while Ardiles experimented with a team of only forwards (+ the goalkeeper of course)...

seems a bit of a weird one though? Do we want a striker or a winger? Cos if we are trying to get both then that suggests we might let Kane go.

Why?

We need an ST regardless.... Why should the three matters automatically be seen to intertwine?

We seem to be the only club who publicly wait a week or more to see if a bid that has been accepted already, will be accepted.

I think we deserve more credit for the shit we as Tottenham fans put up with.
I'm all for this. Find out once and for all. He's not had a good Spurs career but let's be serious, he started under a broken Poch. Was struggling in England, got the Mourinho treatment of being thrown under a bus, showed to signs of improvement then the whole team went to shit. He has so much ability with a ball at his feet I feel like we need to see if a nice guy like Nuno can get a song out of him.

He hasn't really had 2 years. He was excluded for at least half that for various reasons. The world hasn't been normal since he signed.

I also don't see so many people clambering for GLC to be moved on who has hardly set the Premier league alight since joining at the same time.
He might tank, who knows - but I would be surprised if he’s any worse than Holjberg, Winks or Sissoko

To do list.....

1. Lose virginity.
2. Learn spellchecker.
3. Leave basement.
The Muppets Laughing GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom