Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lies No GIF

(That is NOT an invite for dick pics btw)
You forgot
Jean Smart Lol GIF by HBO Max

ENIC raised the money.
Paratici is negotiating all the deals.

But we're supposed to thank Daniel Greedy?
He's probably locked up in Paratici's basement, gagged and bound.
Umm, who lobbied to get the money? It's not like ENIC woke up one day and said "hey, let's do a 150 million cash injection!"

I'm getting a bit worried now.

FOR THE REST OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE THAT IS :levylol: :contelol:

Two centre backs? Seems like overkill. Assuming Rodon leaves, we still have Dier, Davies, Romero, Sanchez, Lenglet and Tanganga.

So far it seems no one is coming in for Sanchez so it looks like he will remain the back up for RCB.

Window has been great so far but looking forward to the sales so we can clear the deadwood and then Fab/Conte can see where they stand in terms of squad depth

Two centre backs? Seems like overkill. Assuming Rodon leaves, we still have Dier, Davies, Romero, Sanchez, Lenglet and Tanganga.

So far it seems no one is coming in for Sanchez so it looks like he will remain the back up for RCB.

Window has been great so far but looking forward to the sales so we can clear the deadwood and then Fab/Conte can see where they stand in terms of squad depth

Lenglet isn't official yet so Two CB's are Lenglet and someone else.

Maddison won't be leaving Leicester unless someone comes in with an eye watering offer, or until he decides he's done with Leicester and runs his contract down to the point where a lot of sharks will be circling, in which case he'd still go for a substantial sum.

At this point, I think Leicester will use Grealish as their benchmark for price, so highly unlikely that anyone, let alone us, would be looking to prize him away.
He's only got 2 years left on his contract and highly doubt he'll sign a new one. Reckon that puts him in the Raphinha/Richarlison category maybe £60m to £65m. But only links i've seen are Alli Gold mentioning him in passing a few times, although the same could have been said of Bissouma.

Be funny when we break even with our sales hence not even touching the £150m and people bemoan Levy for pulling over the wool over our eyes yet again :levylol:
And you just know this will happen. One poster was moaning that the fee for Bissouma was too low, hence it couldn't be classified as an exciting signing.

The state of some people, ffs...

Think Richarlison will get on really well with our current forwards tbh (from a person perspective at least anyway).

Let's see if he can linkup well with them on the pitch : )

I think this is right. I also think this is also a good reason to not sell Lucas unless you get a great deal. A good dressing room guy that goes hard in training and is seemingly willing to help new players acclimate can be very useful when bringing new players in.

And you just know this will happen. One poster was moaning that the fee for Bissouma was too low, hence it couldn't be classified as an exciting signing.

The state of some people, ffs...

If we could sign all of the players for 50p that would be ideal.

Although not always, better players cost more money but because of contracts running down etc you can get bargains. I think some fans confuse fee with ability, this does correlate often but is not always the case.

Bissouma on a 4 year deal is a £60m player At least.

Whoever posted that YouTube compilation of his sub appearance vs Everton needs a kicking - fat Fwanks seen it
We just have to start a new post, and claim that Winks best ability is foresight, and as he could see his move to Everton happening.. he thought he would help his new team to be out by giving the ball away with every touch 😀

Back
Top Bottom