Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I already told you guys.....Don Paratici's idea of doing Richarlison's medical in the depts of the Amazons, with no phone network, helped seal the deal :cool:

In all seriousness the last 48 hours or so did have the feeling of our side not fucking around. I do wonder if that would have been in addition to Raphinha at Chelsea or them looking for a 10m cheaper alternative.

And of course: pinch of salt and all that. There are often these 'hijacking' stories after a move is made.

Gotta laugh at SSN transfer centre today.

"who is the best Brazilian to play in the PL"

Literally everyone just picking their favourite Brazilian to play for their own club. Some of the shite they're picking out. 😂

Veeeeery very hard, right now.

>Me bumping into Winks in Leicester trying not to shout expletives at him

EA3_GDGXUAErvJ1.jpg

Understandable but he is a fantastic player who last season was as good as any AM in the league De Bruyne excepted.

I used to think he was a show pony but his overall game is elite now.
Maddison won't be leaving Leicester unless someone comes in with an eye watering offer, or until he decides he's done with Leicester and runs his contract down to the point where a lot of sharks will be circling, in which case he'd still go for a substantial sum.

At this point, I think Leicester will use Grealish as their benchmark for price, so highly unlikely that anyone, let alone us, would be looking to prize him away.

Back
Top Bottom