Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would not be opposed to loan deal of Lenglet at all...
It does not mean it would be our only singing. Look at what Gold and co are telling about our summer plans - we need more depth in defense to be competitive on all fronts.

And we will see Rodon leaving for sure. So if we let Rodon go and bring in Lenglet as replacement - what would be harm in that?
It does not mean we will not sign another top defender as addition to that.
Agree.

As a cheap depth signing Lenglet would be great.

Lenglet plus Bastoni would do nicely.

The Spurs academy product, who has ten England caps, is valued at about £20million.

La Liga giants Sevilla would offer playmaker Winks the chance to revive his career in a league that would suit his technical ability.

Fulham and Everton have also been touted as possible destinations if he wants to stay in the Premier League.

Southampton are also interested but the price could be prohibitive as they are prioritising other positions in this summer’s transfer market

With bastoni situation in limbo. Things seem to have gone quiet.

Not really excited by the prospect of mckennie and lenglet.

Throwing this out there:

We should make a bid for Mane. Liverpool want 35 million. Lets offer them 50+ mill + 200k+ in wages.

With CL football next season, we're going to need high quality depth. Son, Kane, Kulu isn't going to be enough - we need another world class type of player to start and regularly rotate with our current 3 over a long season of 50+ games.

With our other signings, we should be real contenders.

Last edited:
Gonna end up holding our cocks again in terms of this left sided centre back. Can see it coming a mile off. I haven’t been too disappointed with Davies but if we want to progress in the champions league we need a better alternative there really. We’ll probably end up with Tyrone fucking Mings knowing our luck!
Window not even opened yet. And no one actually knows what’s going on behind the scenes.

The Spurs academy product, who has ten England caps, is valued at about £20million.

La Liga giants Sevilla would offer playmaker Winks the chance to revive his career in a league that would suit his technical ability.

Fulham and Everton have also been touted as possible destinations if he wants to stay in the Premier League.

Southampton are also interested but the price could be prohibitive as they are prioritising other positions in this summer’s transfer market

Winks is a nice passer it’s his lack of physical that makes him not suitable. He might be fine in Spain.

Davies is twice the player of Lenglet - he’s fucking shit. Barca want to replace him with Maguire ffs
The guy can't get game time over Shakira's husband who's 35, and some kid brought off City bench. Barca can't even get to a EL final these days.

What if.... we're like the US to Italians?

Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

I’m somewhat surprised at the minimal number of names we’ve been connected with in the press.

Considering the 150m cash injection and the public knowledge that Conte wants quite a few players, I thought we’d be connected to everyone under the sun. But it’s been pretty restrained so far.

I take that as a good sign that Paratici and Conte are focused on priority players and that we’re not leaking like a sieve behind the scenes. It’s still early though I guess.
Why worry? You realise most links are total bull shit and meaningless? Same with all these Twitter posts. All click bait nonsense

Back
Top Bottom