Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte to Napoli is interesting for the transfer market…

Maybe he wants Richarlison to replace Osimhen because it was him that was so hot on him to join us.

Maybe even comes sniffing for Kulusevski or PEH

He scored 1 league goal for him. No way is he in for Richarlison and replacing Osimhen with him would be like going from a Bugatti to a Ford Fiesta.

Maybe Kulu, he actually did like him. Hojbjergs are ten a penny, yeah he liked him but that kind of cm profile is everywhere in Italy, he'll have some at Napoli already.

He scored 1 league goal for him. No way is he in for Richarlison and replacing Osimhen with him would be like going from a Bugatti to a Ford Fiesta.

Maybe Kulu, he actually did like him. Hojbjergs are ten a penny, yeah he liked him but that kind of cm profile is everywhere in Italy, he'll have some at Napoli already.
Italian coaches are strange. He signed him because Ancelotti was raving about him at Everton.

PEH probably still goes to Atleti but I wouldn’t be shocked at all if it was Napoli

Ederson, Eze, ...etc. That's what we want. No more 15 million pound punts, no more the next Lionel Messi. Once in a while is Ok but we need proven players

Let it sink in. "Man United in their worst season in over 20 years have still achieved more than our best season in the same Time frame".
Hasn’t ETH won two trophies now? I’d like to be struggling like they are😀
All the while we had serial winner conte last season and wins everywhere he goes Ange.
Makes you wonder.

We're finally getting our Ndombele replacement.
There has to be zero chance Ange gets on the phone with this guy and says yes.

Lyon probably want to shift him and there is a discount applied.

Is pretty interesting we’ve been linked with players like Eze, Baena, Sudakov and now Cherki. Does seem like we are looking for someone to cover/compete with Maddison.

yeah no chance. You or me have more chance of pulling on a spurs shirt next season than us being brave enough to go for Olise.
We aren’t even talking to Olise most likely. We heard the wages he wants and that was that.

He has dodgy hammys though and doesn’t play at his best for full seasons. I’d still love him but I’m not pissed about him specifically.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom