Sunderland v TOTTENHAM - 13th Sept 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sometimes you have to win ugly. Boy did we win ugly. Wasn't pretty at all.

Lets get the home crowd rocking mid week against Qarabag and on to a big game against Palace at home with hopefully some of our injured players close to contention.

Awful performance all around in my view, however I thought Mason and Dier played well, and our goal was a thing of beauty. Kane needs a kick up the arse, he's not doing what made him so effective last season, he's trying to do too much as opposed to off instinct..

Brilliant tactics today and depth of squad.

On another day we would have won 17-0.
Dominated for 90 minutes, and Lamela didnt get a rabona but he did get an assist.
Chaldi was like Zlatan today, and Son showing those concerned that there is no way we have signed another expensive little pansy.
Never looked like conceding, just magical.

Loved that, wish the injury time was 25 minutes, now what will I do? Actually I think I will wank over that win.

I was about to write summit witty about 'Drawing ugly' ...but then my negativity was put in its' place by a tippy-tappy 15 pass move for the goal...
- late goal; CHECK
- sublime passing move; CHECK
- Winning ugly, when for 80mins a draw seemed likely, at best; CHECK!

that's the stuff of title winners that is!

Back
Top Bottom