Sunderland v TOTTENHAM - 13th Sept 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch usually gets the brunt when his subs dont work but credit where it's due. Townsend and Lamela subs both changed the game. It's funny really isn't it, when the players do well after coming on it's the players that get the praise

Shit performance. Good win tho.

Mason Dier Alli were all very good. Townsend made a difference and in fairness so did Lamela with the assist.

Thought Davis had a good game too.

Saw positive glimpses from Son too.

Need to add Clinton and Eriksens back into the squad and we will be in better shape.

Chadli was appalling and Kane desperately needs to score so he can relax back into his normal game.

Brilliant tactics today and depth of squad.

On another day we would have won 17-0.
Dominated for 90 minutes, and Lamela didnt get a rabona but he did get an assist.
Chaldi was like Zlatan today, and Son showing those concerned that there is no way we have signed another expensive little pansy.
Never looked like conceding, just magical.

Loved that, wish the injury time was 25 minutes, now what will I do? Actually I think I will wank over that win.
just stop it.
No, really.

It's monumentally tedious now

Why even watch football if you can't even enjoy a win...?

Don't get me wrong... I enjoyed the win as much as anyone... but let's be fair (and honest here) for 79/80mins that was pretty Dier! :dier: ...I mean dire!
I know many don't agree with him, but sammyspurs sammyspurs has a point! I really didn't enjoy that game (as a spectacle) ...as a result, it was up there with the '99 Cup final against Leicester!! (all huff and puff for 80+ mins, then a late winner... except todays' winner was crafted in gold-dust!

Slagged off Townsend just now but he did well coming on. If he plays more like that these days he could yet be useful.

Lamela notches up another assist and some fuckers still think he is wank.

Kane still falling far short and making a lot of dumb decisions.

Hope to see Son used better.

Dier getting better.

just stop it.
No, really.

It's monumentally tedious now

Mick, I genuinely want Poch out, and Levy can follow him.

This is the worst Spurs philosophy this century....now listen carefully. Sit down for this old boy, you might keel.

I wish we had just stuck with AVB. We would at least be 3 seasons into something by now (albeit in the Champo hehe)

But this side makes me want to stab myself in the face. And Poch is just a porky little twat with no clues.
Fuck this Spurs era.

awful performance for the most part, and while it does bother and worry me, i'm just relieved we have a win, that will do for now but we seriously have to improve or we are in for a tough old season

Back
Top Bottom