Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully he cuts out the writhing about on the floor holding his leg after almost every tackle.
Fucking annoying isn’t it.

Exactly the same thing with my nan. Every time I put a strong tackle in she rolls around the floor, clutching her leg screaming bloody murder. Over-dramatic, diving cunt.

Who said that mate?
Just going off the Dan Kilpatrick tweet that says it’s not a serious injury and he may feature v Liverpool.

For a player that has had a groin, ankle, thigh, hamstring and hip injury in half a season he seems to return to the match day squad pretty quickly. The other day people were talking about surgery.

From what Jose says, in a mocking way, I just don’t believe he has a serious injury and that he’s playing with damage limitation in the back of his head and doesn’t like getting kicked.

A massive dose of welcome to the PL I’m afraid and unless he mans up, won’t last long here.

What is going on here? I'm away for a couple of weeks and some new posters obviously don't know that it's tantamount to treason on this forum to disagree with me, especially without a good counter argument.
Yes I'm looking at you Pzabbythethird and GoDawgs !!!
I wouldn't mind, but I'm not exactly controversial in my views :pocheyes:

What is going on here? I'm away for a couple of weeks and some new posters obviously don't know that it's tantamount to treason on this forum to disagree with me, especially without a good counter argument.
Yes I'm looking at you Pzabbythethird and GoDawgs !!!
I wouldn't mind, but I'm not exactly controversial in my views :pocheyes:
Exactly Mrs P! These new posters need to know the natural order of things on here. Don't disagree with Mrs P!! :vdvshh:

Being ambiguous on whether a player is available or not is a good thing for me. Keep the opponents guessing until an hour before kick at the expense of the fans missing out on some information that they can't do anything with anyway.

At the moment we are so divided that whatever the club announces someone will take issue with it.

I reckon Ndombele will get there. He has the physical attributes. Dembele took years to become the player we loved and even then was still as brittle as fuck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom