Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose's rules him out of tomorrow already. There's something not quite right here...

It’s his body that’s not quite right, there’s no grand mystery. He has always been a bit on the chubby side and needs to improve his physical condition if he’s going to handle the intensity of playing 3 times a week in the English game.

No point rushing him back for this game. Let him get properly fit before he takes the field again.

It’s his body that’s not quite right, there’s no grand mystery. He has always been a bit on the chubby side and needs to improve his physical condition if he’s going to handle the intensity of playing 3 times a week in the English game.

No point rushing him back for this game. Let him get properly fit before he takes the field again.

Any pictures of said chubbiness?

Proof of it would be nice. Only because someone called Traore fat on this very forum.

Just going off the Dan Kilpatrick tweet that says it’s not a serious injury and he may feature v Liverpool.

For a player that has had a groin, ankle, thigh, hamstring and hip injury in half a season he seems to return to the match day squad pretty quickly. The other day people were talking about surgery.

From what Jose says, in a mocking way, I just don’t believe he has a serious injury and that he’s playing with damage limitation in the back of his head and doesn’t like getting kicked.

A massive dose of welcome to the PL I’m afraid and unless he mans up, won’t last long here.
We had 2 players leave the pitch due to injury because they couldn't play any longer. 1 of them left Southampton in crutches while the other left with a bruised hip. It's no wonder he can probably play on Saturday if he really wanted to, while the man on crutches is officially ruled out until April.

Just going off the Dan Kilpatrick tweet that says it’s not a serious injury and he may feature v Liverpool.

For a player that has had a groin, ankle, thigh, hamstring and hip injury in half a season he seems to return to the match day squad pretty quickly. The other day people were talking about surgery.

From what Jose says, in a mocking way, I just don’t believe he has a serious injury and that he’s playing with damage limitation in the back of his head and doesn’t like getting kicked.

A massive dose of welcome to the PL I’m afraid and unless he mans up, won’t last long here.

Jose said in his presser, he def. won't play. tomorrow.

Both. Tielemans was available and would have helped out the side greatly. They would complement each other in a midfield three as Tielemans is less of a dribbler and sits a bit more from what I have seen.

Interestingly, Leicester fans are apparently falling out of love with Tielemans.... The theory is he's stopped trying now he's no longer in the shop-window and is ruing not holding out for a bigger club.

Interestingly, Leicester fans are apparently falling out of love with Tielemans.... The theory is he's stopped trying now he's no longer in the shop-window and is ruing not holding out for a bigger club.
Rodgers said he is a little bit tired. I haven't seen anything to suggest he is not trying, but he is not blessed with wonderful athleticism.

I find the new generation of players that have come through the last few years to be a little soft

This guy v Tielemans - take your pick ?
Ndombele has these magnificent runs, first touches and good passes.

Tielemans in my opinion is a real architect, can read the game very good and has almost world class passing abilities.

Can’t really decide which one would have the best impact on our squad as a whole.

Ndombele has these magnificent runs, first touches and good passes.

Tielemans in my opinion is a real architect, can read the game very good and has almost world class passing abilities.

Can’t really decide which one would have the best impact on our squad as a whole.
I think Ndombele is the obviously better player. However, Tielemans actually plays regularly so I'd prefer him right now.

Back
Top Bottom