Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

here are the stats bomb comparison radar's from last season for Ndombele and Sissoko showing pressures and pressure regains (and pressure adjusted interceptions), both of which show Ndombele pressing more and more effectively than Sissoko over the course of the season.

qkPpwmH.png

As you can see, this didn't come at thew cost of his offensive game either, he transitions the ball much better, all the creative/progression stats (dribbles, xg buildup, xg assisted, deep progression, passing) are all vastly superior.

not a doubt in my mind that he is better than Sissoko in every role. There is huge difference in ability between those two guys it's clear. I don't think that this would even be reasonable comparison ;) Ppl here are talking about Dembele vs Ndombele. He is better than Sissoko clearly.

P.S though to hammer home this obvious point I would not use stats from Lyon time though. Very different league and level.

ZEST RANT DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE MY NUTRITION AND RECOVERY STUFF!!!

It's (IMVHO ) that he has a slow lymph (or similar, poorer Kidney function, hopefully not!), so like Dele, Eriksen and others, his body is signalling him not to turn quickly when he/we lose the ball.

This is what happens when you overload your metabolism (be it from overtraining, or eating the wrong fats/proteins, or too much of the wrong sugars - ie. fructose without the vits/minerals/grains especially processed).

This gives the impression of laziness, when it is an autonomic (subconscious) mechanism we all have to protect us, so we lose the ball (for example) and his unconscious mind is saying to him 'relax, someone else will get that' as it is fighting him to fall into recovery as it knows/feels excessive spent metabolic materials in whatever part of his body is not working optimally.

This is why it is much about pH as your lymph works on being Alkaline to draw out the spent acids (and vice versa to a lesser extent) putting it crudely. If you enter the field alredy 20-30-50% full of backed up recovery still to cycle you get situations like we see with NDombele (and hosts of others in our squad).

Poch had a way of rousing them out of this, often (latterly) in half time talks after we started slowly, picked up midsection of fist half (due to him shouting from the touchline), then looked like geriatrics later in games.

Pretty sure this was a blend of stupidly intense pre-season from Poch's team and a poor diet coming into it (and eating the wrong foods in recovery, as we have heard multiple reports of him needing a full plan and not having 'a proper pre-season' in Mourinhos words, he was signed before pre-season so no excuse for this).

This is Klopp on his version of high intensity (when questioned on him vs Pochettino's methods):

This link shows he was talking about the game Vs Spurs:

Inference being that Poch's way does kill players...

Was debating deleting this, but then thought naaaa.

Lets look things up related to Lymph as above, and Gait...

Yoga for correction of lymphedema's impairment of gait as an adjunct to lymphatic drainage: A pilot observational study

Results and Discussion:

A total of 98 patients (133 limbs) attending the 6th month follow-up were evaluated. The most common gait abnormality was antalgic gait. Structural and functional abnormalities were observed in hip, knee and ankle joints. We found that yoga as an adjunct to other components in integrative treatment improved the gait problems. Long standing lymphedema caused altered gait and joint deformities. This was mostly due to inactivity causing muscle weakness and edema within and around the muscles. Both large and small limbs have shown significant volume reduction (P < 0.01) during follow-up after 6 months.

The club could use me as a consultant :)

not a doubt in my mind that he is better than Sissoko in every role. There is huge difference in ability between those two guys it's clear. I don't think that this would even be reasonable comparison ;) Ppl here are talking about Dembele vs Ndombele. He is better than Sissoko clearly.

P.S though to hammer home this obvious point I would not use stats from Lyon time though. Very different league and level.

They are, but Sissoko was playing for a manager who supposedly had pressing as an ethos, Ndombele definitely didn't. Also, different leagues, different quality of individual components, but Ligue1 is not a "lazy" or "slow" league, football is played entirely on the ground, and tactically is not as diverse maybe.

I used Sissoko because he would be a direct competitor for Ndombele's place currently, and there are people on here that rate him and have said we've missed him.

here is Dembele's from 17/18 and 18/19

MZgs8IT.png

If you look more at 17/18 Ndombele compares pretty well - again, caveating the difference in leagues.

Seriously it works, but I'm not sure its good for your long term health/balance, you may become way too passionate and people dont like it (except the recipient in the immediate term), I learned from bitter experience myself!

But PM me if you are serious about wanting a stimulant and I will explain it in more detail and send you a couple of example links and try to convey clearly the warnings.
FFS. Are you still talking about wanking?

FFS. Are you still talking about wanking?

Naaa mate, about being 'the bull' that the (Ruby) Red Flag is being waved at, naaaa'mean!

This is the stuff I make, which in the process has me staring at rubies for long periods (as I set the gems in the resin, sourced the gems, it was an unexpected side product of creating positive qi!)

RubySide-768x806.jpg

Get NDombele staring at this, and placing it between his legs, with the sun hitting the ruby, he would become unstoppable, unstoppable I tell thee!!! (though his running with a boner might be hilarious to watch and embarrass Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman !!! Sorry Mrs P)

Last edited:
Naaa mate, about being 'the bull' that the (Ruby) Red Flag is being waved at, naaaa'mean!

This is the stuff I make, which in the process has me staring at rubies for long periods (as I set the gems in the resin, sourced the gems, it was an unexpected side product of creating positive qi!)

RubySide-768x806.jpg

Get NDombele staring at this, and placing it between his legs, with the sun hitting the ruby, he would become unstoppable, unstoppable I tell thee!!! (though his running with a boner might be hilarious to watch and embarrass Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman !!! Sorry Mrs P)
What on earth is that?

What on earth is that?

Qi/Chi Enhancer. Negatively ionising device.

It is a mixture of Golds in layers, with Polyester Resin, It is White Gold and Graduating 22ct Gold at the bottom, 23ct Gold Balls/6ct White Gold Balls, then 24Carat at the top layer, with Ruby in the Centre, then Apatite (Blue) and Pink Tourmaline alternating, then Ruby Marquise around the perimeter at the top.

In the centre is a good quality quartz crystal, some Aquamarine.

The mixture of organic and inorganic matter attract qi/ions and rebalance them crudely.

I'm the daddy at making them, but nobody knows nowadays (used to sell £££ of them 10-15 years ago), just started making some again last summer, now kids are older.

Making them again last summer, stimulated my libido as I outlined, that actual piece led to me getting the intensity of an 18year old, with the experience of an older guy. But made me a bit too animalistic (too much phwoaring at other women, too much passion in my arguments and putting things across, as I should have also made a batch of the higher coloured stones, especially green for love... which I'm planning for this summer, using Emeralds).

People can say it's 'pseudo. science..' whatever, the experiences I've had with it are amazing (though as said, you need to apply real caution).

As said though, red light district, red rag to a bull... it's been long known there is something to Red and the base chakra/passion/libido...

Maybe I should make some for the players changing room, but the 'never red' mantra would prohibit it!

Qi/Chi Enhancer. Negatively ionising device.

It is a mixture of Golds in layers, with Polyester Resin, It is White Gold and Graduating 22ct Gold at the bottom, 23ct Gold Balls/6ct White Gold Balls, then 24Carat at the top layer, with Ruby in the Centre, then Apatite (Blue) and Pink Tourmaline alternating, then Ruby Marquise around the perimeter at the top.

In the centre is a good quality quartz crystal, some Aquamarine.

The mixture of organic and inorganic matter attract qi/ions and rebalance them crudely.

I'm the daddy at making them, but nobody knows nowadays (used to sell £££ of them 10-15 years ago), just started making some again last summer, now kids are older.

Making them again last summer, stimulated my libido as I outlined, that actual piece led to me getting the intensity of an 18year old, with the experience of an older guy. But made me a bit too animalistic (too much phwoaring at other women, too much passion in my arguments and putting things across, as I should have also made a batch of the higher coloured stones, especially green for love... which I'm planning for this summer, using Emeralds).

People can say it's 'pseudo. science..' whatever, the experiences I've had with it are amazing (though as said, you need to apply real caution).

As said though, red light district, red rag to a bull... it's been long known there is something to Red and the base chakra/passion/libido...

Maybe I should make some for the players changing room, but the 'never red' mantra would prohibit it!
Does it do anything other than make you dead horny?

Does it do anything other than make you dead horny?

Yeah, the horniness is a byproduct or the stimulation of the base chakra, in eastern philosophy qi is the essence which binds all things or permeates and gives life to all things.

People tend to sleep more soundly around them, bring emotional clutter out that the subconscious knows we should be addressing via dreams, thus tending to have and recall more profound dreams.

People tend to fell more relaxed in their proximity. They are promoted as balancing EMF electromagnetic pollution, which they do IMO (as they are like a faraday cage, or EMF paints you can buy which harness the same principles, though rather than block these channel as change the polarity from life limiting to life nourishing).

Tons of tests have been done showing plants grow more vigorously in their proximity (though you just need cheap metal particles for this, not Gold like I use).

They are epic, even when you just use metals like copper and resin mixed, when gold most people can readily feel a positivity emanating from them.

I've made 1000's of pieces, think it has given me this intuitive thing with players and health, as I sure as shit don't know as much as I just seem to be able to 'feel out' now!

PS. Really hope NDombele reads this thread, he'll be like WTF!

Yeah, the horniness is a byproduct or the stimulation of the base chakra, in eastern philosophy qi is the essence which binds all things or permeates and gives life to all things.

People tend to sleep more soundly around them, bring emotional clutter out that the subconscious knows we should be addressing via dreams, thus tending to have and recall more profound dreams.

People tend to fell more relaxed in their proximity. They are promoted as balancing EMF electromagnetic pollution, which they do IMO (as they are like a faraday cage, or EMF paints you can buy which harness the same principles, though rather than block these channel as change the polarity from life limiting to life nourishing).

Tons of tests have been done showing plants grow more vigorously in their proximity (though you just need cheap metal particles for this, not Gold like I use).

They are epic, even when you just use metals like copper and resin mixed, when gold most people can readily feel a positivity emanating from them.

I've made 1000's of pieces, think it has given me this intuitive thing with players and health, as I sure as shit don't know as much as I just seem to be able to 'feel out' now!

PS. Really hope NDombele reads this thread, he'll be like WTF!
Are they expensive?

What should he be stuffing into his chubby cheeks then Zest, sunflower seeds and lemon grass? Magic beans?

Feed him a few fucking tapeworms tbh.

Alkaline diet my friend... Lots of greens, loads and loads and loads...

Stop the rubbish fats, if he can, instead Flaxoil mixed with Quark and/or Fermented Cod Liver and Butter Oil (both 2:1 Omega6 to Omega3 which is a golden ratio) plus Oily Fish rather than Red Meats, this type of deal, Tempeh if he'll accept it, rather than Meat as often as he will, plant protein shake rather than Whey if felt required by himself or fitness/nutritionist team.

High Veg diet, he'd hate it initially, but it's up to him if he has the drive to minimise his biological restraints.

Supps : Kelp, Magnesium, MSM+Liposomal VitC, Calcium, spectrum trace minerals in colliodal form (Min-Col is decent but high phosphate so depends in his general diet), Vitamin D3 as he just moved quite a bit further from the Sun, others should be fine via a strong veg/fruit diet.

Organic Brown rice and Quinoa rather than Grains and Pasta etc. Ratios depend on his training schedules and what not, but usually as a side to the central vegetable core.

Loads of in season veg, one raw juiced veg drink a day, one soup (pref green), one fruit smoothie if Liver/Pancreas OK with Fructose, fruits/berries probably best to be lower glycemic if new to him (Strawberries, Cherries, Raspberries type based).

Nuts n seeds not chips n cheese!!! Cheese OK if any of those richer in Vitamin K2, only 50g max daily and from grass fed, preferably A2 (so Jersey stock) if not intolerant.

Tapeworms LOL.

Diet with 75% Vegetables and Fruit are shown to raise fluid pH in 3days (ie. indicte that your lymph will be getting less acidic and start to flow better)- Urine pH is an indicator of dietary acid-base load, fruit and vegetables and meat intakes: results from the European Prospective Investigation into... - PubMed - NCBI

Are they expensive?

Mine are, the are gold my friend and real rubies etc!

The one I posted would be £150 (or a similar one, as that is the one which gave me a constant night/morning boner for 2weeks+ so I aint parting with that boy bwoy!)

Sell smaller, less lavish ones from £40-80 range, they are a steal for what I put in materials wise.

You can get cheap ones on eBay, but need to keep in mind 50/50 ratio of metals to resin. Mine are a connoisseurs version, but I charge virtually nothing for labour as I love making them (though if I start selling them in numbers again I'd put my prices way up), used to sell about £2K month of them (2005-2011), but had to stop as it was too much work nights and weekends (plus had kids).

Here's one like that picture I have on ebay = Orgonite Moksha - Gold Ruby Emerald Apatite - Chi Orgone Meditation Base Dantian | eBay have a few others listed as well...

£150:

s-l1600.jpg

This is £160 as the gems are silly expensive:

s-l1600.jpg

This is a smaller, cheaper materials piece £40 still Pink Sapphire, Tourmalines and a little Golds, so utter Bargain!

s-l1600.jpg

Not off topic at all!

Ben Davies was out for over 3 months

played 2 90s. Looks fit as a fiddle

what’s up with this guys fitness ???

and it’s not asked mockingly I’m genuinely confused why we are talking about a young professional footballer struggling to last 90mins

and it’s more from frustration cos I think the bloke can be an absolute superstar

Is Eriksens wife still in the area?

Alkaline diet my friend... Lots of greens, loads and loads and loads...

Supps : Kelp, Magnesium, MSM+Liposomal VitC, Calcium, spectrum trace minerals in colliodal form (Min-Col is decent but high phosphate so depends in his general diet), Vitamin D3 as he just moved quite a bit further from the Sun, others should be fine via a strong veg/fruit diet.

Diet with 75% Vegetables and Fruit are shown to raise fluid pH in 3days (ie. indicte that your lymph will be getting less acidic and start to flow better)- Urine pH is an indicator of dietary acid-base load, fruit and vegetables and meat intakes: results from the European Prospective Investigation into... - PubMed - NCBI

Being a pharmacist, all this stuff makes wanna jump off a plane, straight into vulcano and with nuclear bomb attached, to make sure I never read such bullshit again. Don't take it personally, but all of this is just pure nonsense. I can put up an evidence based discussion if you want, starting with this link.
Of course I agree with some things you wrote, vegetables, omegas, etc, but some parts were just... ugh

Being a pharmacist, all this stuff makes wanna jump off a plane, straight into vulcano and with nuclear bomb attached, to make sure I never read such bullshit again. Don't take it personally, but all of this is just pure nonsense. I can put up an evidence based discussion if you want, starting with this link.
Of course I agree with some things you wrote, vegetables, omegas, etc, but some parts were just... ugh
A pharmacist. I always wondered what is it you people do? Not beeing funny, but don't pills come ready made?

How do you feel about Turmeric Curcumin supplements ?

Serious question

Back
Top Bottom