Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dude, the first link in my response covers why I disagree with the conclusion drawn in the second...

As you can see pH imbalance in the endosomes, the NUTRIENT AND CHEMICAL cargo carriers.

I'm friends with the professor who authored the second, his study focus is Aluminium as the causative factor and label it genetic predisposition. I refute this conclusion and claim it is nutritional deficiency which creates the situation leading to lower pH and activating the Aluminium carried in with a high pH bond (hydroxide)...

Professor Exley knows my stance and in time will come around to my view that diet is causative for the predisposition IMO, not genetics we do not control (as too many things are given this label, when in fact it's inherited diet lacking in mineral or vitamin or enzyme x,y,z)...

All good though.
Well, arguing will that is beyond my level of knowledge and beyond materials I can provide to prove my point. From this point, you can't provide them either, so time and science will sort it for us.

All good though.
Great ;)

Well, arguing will that is beyond my level of knowledge and beyond materials I can provide to prove my point. From this point, you can't provide them either, so time and science will sort it for us.

Great ;)

Good, we agree, I'm one deep fucker that you can't reasonably refute :)

Do you make anything that could reduce my sex drive/increase my wife's libido?

If she had an affair at work (younger, hung like a racehorse and with tricks that would make a gigolo blush), left you, took half your shit and then you had to had live in insufferable loneliness (depression reduces libido, there goes your sex drive)...and she'd be well up for it in the flush of her new romance, quids in and getting regularly imprinted into the mattress by some stallion.

Think that likely would do the trick for both parties simultaneously.

If she had an affair at work (younger, hung like a racehorse and with tricks that would make a gigolo blush), left you, took half your shit and then you had to had live in insufferable loneliness (depression reduces libido, there goes your sex drive)...and she'd be well up for it in the flush of her new romance, quids in and getting regularly imprinted into the mattress by some stallion.

Think that likely would do the trick for both parties simultaneously.

Laughed at this, but bit extreme for his wants I guess.

Did you know that mens testosterone drops when holding a baby, guess it's a safety mechanism so we are soft with them...

Mens testesterone goes up when revving a car engine (not sure if it works for women, but they like horse riding and motorbike rides...).

Worth a try RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK let her take your car/horse/motorbike out, while you hold some random baby (if you don't have one yourself, hang out at a nursery and just ask a women coming out with hers if you can cuddle it a while, it'll be fine, honest).

Sorry, but you are wrong, how can you get a difference like this is brain pH:

BrainpH.jpg

The right 5.37 are those most affected by Alzheimers (ie the most acidic tissue in the brain activates Aluminium, as it is now been shown by analysis), blood can carry acid forming matter through over and over... or rather stagnate the ability to remove old waste over and over is more correct way to term it.

This is the basis of ionisation IMO:

No Aluminium = No Alzheimers (Amyloid-Beta), No low terrain pH = No activation of Aluminium = no significant protein damage = No Alzheimers...

JAD73-4_PR1_Exley-image.jpg

Amyloid-beta (green fluorescence) and aluminum (orange fluorescence) in
senile plaque from brain tissue of a familial Alzheimer's disease donor

Aluminium is chemistry lately (adjuvants) come in high pH bound Aluminium Hydoxide pH 9.5 somehow this allows this nasty element to power up into the brain, destroying the proteins you mention...

I have a working theory on how this happens, but don't want to derail this thread :)

But hey, I'm no scientist...

Yeah, the horniness is a byproduct or the stimulation of the base chakra, in eastern philosophy qi is the essence which binds all things or permeates and gives life to all things.

People tend to sleep more soundly around them, bring emotional clutter out that the subconscious knows we should be addressing via dreams, thus tending to have and recall more profound dreams.

People tend to fell more relaxed in their proximity. They are promoted as balancing EMF electromagnetic pollution, which they do IMO (as they are like a faraday cage, or EMF paints you can buy which harness the same principles, though rather than block these channel as change the polarity from life limiting to life nourishing).

Tons of tests have been done showing plants grow more vigorously in their proximity (though you just need cheap metal particles for this, not Gold like I use).

They are epic, even when you just use metals like copper and resin mixed, when gold most people can readily feel a positivity emanating from them.

I've made 1000's of pieces, think it has given me this intuitive thing with players and health, as I sure as shit don't know as much as I just seem to be able to 'feel out' now!

PS. Really hope NDombele reads this thread, he'll be like WTF!
Jesus fucking Christ.

Do you have any of them that are capable of curing insufferable bullshit and quackery?

Mine are, the are gold my friend and real rubies etc!

The one I posted would be £150 (or a similar one, as that is the one which gave me a constant night/morning boner for 2weeks+ so I aint parting with that boy bwoy!)

Sell smaller, less lavish ones from £40-80 range, they are a steal for what I put in materials wise.

You can get cheap ones on eBay, but need to keep in mind 50/50 ratio of metals to resin. Mine are a connoisseurs version, but I charge virtually nothing for labour as I love making them (though if I start selling them in numbers again I'd put my prices way up), used to sell about £2K month of them (2005-2011), but had to stop as it was too much work nights and weekends (plus had kids).

Here's one like that picture I have on ebay = Orgonite Moksha - Gold Ruby Emerald Apatite - Chi Orgone Meditation Base Dantian | eBay have a few others listed as well...

£150:

s-l1600.jpg

This is £160 as the gems are silly expensive:

s-l1600.jpg

This is a smaller, cheaper materials piece £40 still Pink Sapphire, Tourmalines and a little Golds, so utter Bargain!

s-l1600.jpg

Not off topic at all!

Wait. Are they butt-plugs or not?

:roseunsure:

Joking aside, I like them. That last one looks like a dirty bomb, though.

Back
Top Bottom