Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only thing that worries me about selling him is we buy someone else who is equally poor for the 1st season and struggles to settle and adjust to the PL and mean while Tanguay has and world class 2nd season somewhere else!
I think he has been a very underwhelming record signing considering the Hype but i would still like to give him the benefit of a 2nd season and playing next to a decent DM.
I also seriously think we need to sort our Scouts out before we sign any more players, and once we have done this lets sort out our medical team as well!

I don’t give a fucking shit
do-i-smell-a-cunt.jpg

Ahhh I see you fast forwarded 6yrs to when Pep started playing him in CM. Convenient.

And regarding Lampard, imagine if Ndombele was a veteran and legend here, and one of the highest scoring CMs in PL history.
And a new manager came in and dropped him for Skipp.
I wonder what you’d say about that

:mourshock:

No, I’m talking about 2012-13 where he played 6 games in wide/forward positions, but 26 as a midfielder.

Really?

Looks like 23 at AM, 6 on the wing, twice up top and twice in CM.

Oops

Thanks, so in 12/13 he played 3 times in Hazard’s main position (Hazard played 34 games as a LW in 12-13) whilst not even at the same club as Hazard. DeBruyne was on loan at Bremen that season.

So very much not having to oust Hazard.

Sammy says stuff.

Transfermarkt also says that Ndombele hasn't played a single competitive game for France since he played for a hour against the mightly Andorra.

Moussa Sissoko completed 90 minutes in 5 of France's 10 European Qualifiers last year and came on for Ndombele in the Andorra game.

It is insane how much Ndombele apologists cling to the KdB narrative when trying to defend Ndombele.

I know there is very little else to defend him with but thinking that because KdB developed into a world class player after leaving a Mourinho managed team means that Ndombele will also be good is laughable.

The only thing that worries me about selling him is we buy someone else who is equally poor for the 1st season and struggles to settle and adjust to the PL and mean while Tanguay has and world class 2nd season somewhere else!
I think he has been a very underwhelming record signing considering the Hype but i would still like to give him the benefit of a 2nd season and playing next to a decent DM.
I also seriously think we need to sort our Scouts out before we sign any more players, and once we have done this lets sort out our medical team as well!

I would hope that for 60 million he would be able to play without needing a DM to babysit him, but I guess that is not the case with this superstar.

Thanks, so in 12/13 he played 3 times in Hazard’s main position (Hazard played 34 games as a LW in 12-13) whilst not even at the same club as Hazard. DeBruyne was on loan at Bremen that season.

So very much not having to oust Hazard.

Sammy says stuff.
Hazard is an AM

Maybe go have a lie down. You got this all wrong

Back
Top Bottom