Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he keeps it up, will need an Ndombele smiley though.

tanguy_ndombele_of_tottenham_celebrates_after_scoring_the_openin_1348565.jpg

tanguy-ndombele1.jpg
ndombele.jpg
25669146-8086783-image-a-121_1583613054854.jpg
11541926.jpg
That last one could be an absolute classic Admin Admin

On so many occasions the ball was fired at him and he killed it effortlessly. Then the pass out the feet forward. He is a joy of a footballer he is building up to owning this league KDB style. He can and should be expected to score a few and make loads of goals.
The only danger of tanguy being as good as he can be

barca will have a hard on for him

best thing he can do is win us the league. Simples

We are now seeing the player we bought from Lyon playing as he was at Lyon. He is now settled in London, the prem and has sorted his fitness. Fell like a fool last season after raving about this guy and what he can do for us and his potential to be one of the World’s best midfielders. I don’t feel like a fool anymore. Absolute joy to watch.

I'd say he's moved from moments of magic in a match to pretty consistent performances in my opinion.

Fair play to him for the turn around. It's not a coincidence we let that lead slip against West Ham as soon as he went off.

I'd say he's moved from moments of magic in a match to pretty consistent performances in my opinion.

Fair play to him for the turn around. It's not a coincidence we let that lead slip against West Ham as soon as he went off.

He just got his fitness right, hard to control a game when you only last 20 mins. Last season was a mess for the club in general, we can put in behind us.

We are now seeing the player we bought from Lyon playing as he was at Lyon. He is now settled in London, the prem and has sorted his fitness. Fell like a fool last season after raving about this guy and what he can do for us and his potential to be one of the World’s best midfielders. I don’t feel like a fool anymore. Absolute joy to watch.
You know what, I actually watched a game of Ndombele at Lyon, and I was shocked by how he played, he really didn’t defend at all, it was up to his team mates to cover his mistakes.

He’s playing better than he did at Lyon at the mo for us, he’s defending like he never did at Lyon, I don’t know how Jose has done it but he’s making more of an effort than he has ever done.

You know what, I actually watched a game of Ndombele at Lyon, and I was shocked by how he played, he really didn’t defend at all, it was up to his team mates to cover his mistakes.

He’s playing better than he did at Lyon at the mo for us, he’s defending like he never did at Lyon, I don’t know how Jose has done it but he’s making more of an effort than he has ever done.
As I said many times before, when Mourinho's team lost the ball then all 9 players will need to defend (hence "park the bus") with the exception of the lone striker. Therefore, his pet hate are players that does not feel like they have to defend so I am glad that N'D took it onboard and improved himself unlike his friend over in Manure.

Long may it continue with Ndombele.

Fair play to Mourinho for being will to essentially play him out of position with less defensive responsibility to try to get his quality into the side.

If he can keep building his fitness and eventually be trusted to play deeper alongside PEH or in a 3 with Gio it will be a joy to watch.

Back
Top Bottom