Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He defo has the potential, ever since he came to us I saw talent on a totally different level.

I once suggested he could be world class and some horrible posters gave me the funny reaction, the horrible cunts

:pochcry:
Unusual on here!!!!

Did anyone call you a cunt?

I love the way that nobody can get the ball off him and that he always tries to look for an incisive forwards pass into feet.
And that run past 4-5 players....

class act, him, Dele and Vinny ran the show today.

Enx1IOfXUAQB-VW

Looks like the lad in the blue boots is running away....

"Fuck that.... He'll own the shit out of me!"

:nawty:

So satisfying that he got out of the funk he was in last year. Watching him play two games a week has just been wonderful. He’s the player that keeps our team ticking. He has a combo of being able to find his own space with the ball and then playing an incisive forward pass that opens up the opposition. He’s the perfect blend of Dembele and Modric.

Has he lost some weight he looked a lot more smaller. Also noticed his running style was a bit more upright than his usual top half of his body leaning forward. Always thought he was great signing same as GLC based on their play for their previous clubs. I’d say his probably one of the few players who are now nailed on starters.

It will usually take a few years with these sort of players, see Modric, Dembele.

Not that I wasn't furious at Ndombele at times last season...
Modric and Dembele both so much talent, yet one developed his potential to the limit while the other maybe has a few regrets.

Am so willing to believe Ndombele will turn out to be a Modric-ish success.

Back
Top Bottom