Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Conte can’t get Ndombele fit and motivated I’m curious to see what excuse his fanboys come up with

puppet-vomit.gif

We really need to ban this word, grown men shouldn't be saying this.

Interesting

There have been a few stories of managers/players being impressed by what he does in training or games but never anything so positive about his condition.
Coming from Conte's team of all people that is quite significant.

I feel like he could comfortably do the jorginho role and to a better standard if you get him playing well in a well oiled machine but would it take away other things that he does well.

Interesting

There have been a few stories of managers/players being impressed by what he does in training or games but never anything so positive about his condition.
Coming from Conte's team of all people that is quite significant.

That didn't come From Conte's team, it came from the Sports Scientists who work for the club.

I would assume that Conte's fitness coaches had a say on his fitness though if they've been training them for a week or so.

puppet-vomit.gif

We really need to ban this word, grown men shouldn't be saying this.

We shouldn't need to ban the word, because the actual fanbois themselves shouldn't exist.
Little school kids grow out of that nonsense before they're 15, so why are grown men so obsessed with strangers and obsessed with trying to prove they're the best?

Conte on Ndombele​

"I have seen many managers struggle with his position. He has the quality. He has to understand it is a team and he has to play into the team. It is important to do what the position asks you to do. We are working very hard. He has to work much more than the others. He has talent but he has to put it into the team for the team, not for the single player. Every single player has to know what he has to do. If every player just runs around the pitch, it will be a mess."

Conte on Ndombele​

"I have seen many managers struggle with his position. He has the quality. He has to understand it is a team and he has to play into the team. It is important to do what the position asks you to do. We are working very hard. He has to work much more than the others. He has talent but he has to put it into the team for the team, not for the single player. Every single player has to know what he has to do. If every player just runs around the pitch, it will be a mess."

In effect Conte is saying get your act together, it's now or never, or faahgeehtabatit. You have been warned... :contesmell:

Conte on Ndombele​

He’ll be gone in January or the summer. Conte won’t stand for his shit and the player isn’t going to learn. Time to cut him loose.

Back
Top Bottom