Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone needs a hug..

You offering?

bring-it-in-hug-it-out.gif

Go to 14 minutes and hear everything Conte said about him.
He basically repeated what every single sensible Spurs fan thinks about him.
Only the fannyboys think this character has been an asset to THFC so far.

Thank God he's seeing great evelebty from the players (10:28). I was starting to worry about it.

I'm really hoping that Tanguy takes Conte's words and uses them. It can't be a co-incidence that several managers now have all said the same thing.

I really hope he buys into it because can you imagine a fully fit Tanguy? That would be one incredible player.

I don’t even think it’s really about fitness. It’s his attitude on the pitch. Every time he’s fouled he will roll around for a minute then spend the next five hobbling about trying to look like a big star who is being kicked constantly. That five minutes of fannying about is five minutes he should be spending sweating his bollocks off, not looking for sympathy. Son gets battered about in every game FFS, he played 90 minutes with a broken arm season before last. Tanguy has to get serious, he likes to take it easy. Conte will never accept that.

Every time he’s fouled he will roll around for a minute then spend the next five hobbling about trying to look like a big star who is being kicked constantly. That five minutes of fannying about is five minutes he should be spending sweating his bollocks off, not looking for sympathy.

Annoys the fuck out of me..... Never seen anything like it in a Spurs shirt before.

Oh looks there's Matspur ignoring that our latest manager seems to agree with my opinion.

Fanboys assemble!
Not at all. I am not a fanboy. Ndombele is clearly talented but it is up to him to apply himself correctly and nobody can do that for him.
You however are a ridiculously biased individual who decides early on whether they like someone or not and then if you feel you don’t like them you let that colour your opinions to the point of ridiculousness. There is now nothing Ndombele can do for Spurs that will be good enough for you such is your confirmation bias. You are literally looking for him to fail.
Do everyone a favour and move to AFTV

Last edited:
I don’t even think it’s really about fitness. It’s his attitude on the pitch. Every time he’s fouled he will roll around for a minute then spend the next five hobbling about trying to look like a big star who is being kicked constantly. That five minutes of fannying about is five minutes he should be spending sweating his bollocks off, not looking for sympathy. Son gets battered about in every game FFS, he played 90 minutes with a broken arm season before last. Tanguy has to get serious, he likes to take it easy. Conte will never accept that.
Clearly about both. He's always busted after about an hour even after 2 years.

As long as he can throw a few stepovers and pieces of skill to look good for his highlight reel I really don't think he gives a toss.

I also can't see him ever changing his spots tbh, again he's super talented but that is nowhere near enough. If he was gurning about Jose trying to make him run when he was massively unfit, I fail to see how some are so optimistic of him turning it around under Conte who runs the balls off them and expects high standards of professionalism.

Back
Top Bottom