Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh shhhhhh, you gobby little blowhard.

By ignoring the post I replied to - and instead being pathetically focussed on 'dunking' on me - you\ve completely missed the context of the convo being had.

i.e That I (like the guy I was replying to) don't wish to see the flakey doser being rewarded for being such.... One way or another we lose a fortune on this guy; I just reset seeing him not have to work for it... Ripping up his deal would do just this and free him to double up on wages and set a negative president within the club.

How does't need to cross paths with the 1st team squad ever again to achieve this. HE can stay in exile whilst another loan is found.
Right now we've paid a fortune in transfer fees and are paying an ongoing fortune in wages. We've been wildly stupid with this transfer and if we can't get shot of him ASAP, which will be very very unlikely based on his performances over the last 3 years, retaining him will be throwing good money after bad. Ripping up his contract is surley the only option.

His is clearly an immature idiot with a lack of desire to succeed and who throws a huff at every opportunity. He is one of those guys at school with all the talent but none of the attitude who normally gets weeded out but he somehow managed to sneak in via amateur football and has absolutely screwed us - Lyon must have been laughing when we offered what we did.

200k a week and absolutely no shame on him. Tell thanks but fck off and put the money in to a better cause.

Right now we've paid a fortune in transfer fees and are paying an ongoing fortune in wages. We've been wildly stupid with this transfer and if we can't get shot of him ASAP, which will be very very unlikely based on his performances over the last 3 years, retaining him will be throwing good money after bad. Ripping up his contract is surley the only option.

Ripping up his contract means we still have to pay him in full.

200k a week and absolutely no shame on him. Tell thanks but fck off and put the money in to a better cause.

You don't understand the basics of a player contract.

Last edited:
Oh shhhhhh, you gobby little blowhard.

By ignoring the post I replied to - and instead being pathetically focussed on 'dunking' on me - you\ve completely missed the context of the convo being had.

i.e That I (like the guy I was replying to) don't wish to see the flakey doser being rewarded for being such.... One way or another we lose a fortune on this guy; I just reset seeing him not have to work for it... Ripping up his deal would do just this and free him to double up on wages and set a negative president within the club.

How does't need to cross paths with the 1st team squad ever again to achieve this. HE can stay in exile whilst another loan is found.
What Conte thinks best is all that matters and that will likely be him gone, not involved whatsoever no matter if it costs us a pay-off. Thinking about it, you might be able to amortise a one-time pay-off over a longer period as capital expense so might even be favourable financially

Ripping up his contract means we still have to pay him in full.
I thought, if it’s by mutual consent, then we don’t pay the remainder and it leaves him free to find another club and get a signing on bonus. He’s shit but likely someone would pay £15-£20m, plus £50k a week over three years.

Probably worth more than his current gig?

we would obviously lose out on a transfer fee but wouldn’t have the large ongoing costs.

a better scenario is sell him for £10m but can’t see anyone covering his current wages

His is clearly an immature idiot with a lack of desire to succeed and who throws a huff at every opportunity. He is one of those guys at school with all the talent but none of the attitude who normally gets weeded out but he somehow managed to sneak in via amateur football and has absolutely screwed us - Lyon must have been laughing when we offered what we did.

Do you think you can just rip up his contact and not pay him off or something lmao you still need to pay out for the remainder of what's left on the deal.

Doing that is silly anyway, it's never a good look just to rip up a players contract purely because they haven't fulfilled their potential or haven't reached the heights set out for them, it's bad business and sets a bad precedent within the club and for any future players who might think they can rock up and do the same thing.

He's got 3 more years to sort himself out, at some point the penny has to drop because he's throwing away his professional football career.

Last edited:
.......And why would he agree to that?

No other club is gonna pay him to the extent that his current contract dictates.

As stands we owe him another £30m+
I’ve probably got it wrong but looks like he has nearer £25m left that we owe him. I can still see some club paying that as a signing on bonus. If they then paid him £40k a week, he would earn £5m more than he would have at Spurs over the same duration.

If his agent is decent, even with his bad rep, he should be able to get his player more than 40k a week. He could if played right, earn decent cash still.

but as it stands, like you suggest the numbers don’t quite add up. I want him gone and am clutching somewhat.

He's another 3 years left, they either flog him at what I would imagine to be a substantial loss or try and include him in some swap deal...no way they negotiate a fee to break that contract at this stage.

Easily the biggest flop we have ever signed, just because he clearly doesn't care one iota.

Completely unsuited to English football IMO...at least the few defenders he seems to have had have shut the fuck up about him now he's fucked off back to Lyon and unsurprisingly failed to impress.

I fucking can't stand him, particularly dislike highly talented people with all the ability but none of the character or application to make the most of it.

He's another 3 years left, they either flog him at what I would imagine to be a substantial loss or try and include him in some swap deal...no way they negotiate a fee to break that contract at this stage.

Easily the biggest flop we have ever signed, just because he clearly doesn't care one iota.

Completely unsuited to English football IMO...at least the few defenders he seems to have had have shut the fuck up about him now he's fucked off back to Lyon and unsurprisingly failed to impress.

I fucking can't stand him, particularly dislike highly talented people with all the ability but none of the character or application to make the most of it.
It’s amazing he made it as far as he did. Such a weak character.

You cant just rip up a contract and pretend it doesnt exist. We still have to pay him all the wages that are owed to him until the contract expires. If hes being disruptive to the rest of the group, then it makes sense to just pay the wages in one go and say byebye. But if we can send him out on loan while the other club pays a tiny amount of his wages, thats still money saved.

I thought, if it’s by mutual consent, then we don’t pay the remainder and it leaves him free to find another club and get a signing on bonus. He’s shit but likely someone would pay £15-£20m, plus £50k a week over three years.

Probably worth more than his current gig?

we would obviously lose out on a transfer fee but wouldn’t have the large ongoing costs.

a better scenario is sell him for £10m but can’t see anyone covering his current wages
This other club wouldnt want to invest 20 million to sign him the way he is right now. Best option is to keep loaning him and hope he does well somewhere enough that someone is willing to pay up a little bit of the 30million we owe him.

You cant just rip up a contract and pretend it doesnt exist. We still have to pay him all the wages that are owed to him until the contract expires. If hes being disruptive to the rest of the group, then it makes sense to just pay the wages in one go and say byebye. But if we can send him out on loan while the other club pays a tiny amount of his wages, thats still money saved.
The only recent example where a contract was ripped up by mutual consent was Willian and Woolwich. Unfortunately Woolwich were the beneficiaries of that.

Cant see Ndombele being as magnanimous as Willian was

It will probably be another loan with us subsidising his salary sadly

Hate the fat lazy cunt with a passion

Absolutely not.

We should be doing this since Stephen Carr (considering Judas was direct betrayal):

- Keep contract
- Tell his agent he was unfit for games, physically and mentally
- Tell his agent there was no way he was getting out of his contract easily or lightly
- Have him do gruelling PT exercises each and every day behind the janitors shed in the far end of the ground, with loads of objective benchmarks and test.
- No contact with other staff or first team, rather a mobile dressing room container facility
- All of it on CCTV being taped
- Fined for every single minor transgression to keep our costs down.

Lol, gimme a few days but I came up with an idea ripping the shit out of Ndombele that if I can do it justice I think you guys will really enjoy.

I haven't done a photoshop in years so I'm a little rusty.

Last edited:
Wish I hadn't clicked on this thread. I've just read it and it's made me really bloody angry.

£200,000.

Per week.

£10,000,000 per year for fuck sake.

What a shameless, shiftless git. Unfortunately we shit the bed with this one.

Back
Top Bottom