Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate him more than I hated sissoko. At least sissoko tried but this guy is just an utter cunt.
He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Sissoko. Makes it even more shameful considering Sissoko is/was a gooner, and still never downed tools for us.

I don't normally come on here and slag players off but this bastard absolutely boil my piss. What an absolute fucking thief. How dare he go out there and amble around like that then have the temerity to walk off the pitch as slow as he could when he got subbed. Fair enough he doesn't want to be here anymore, and seemingly never has, but show a bit of fucking respect. There will have been kids at that game whose mums and dad's probably can't normally afford to take them while he pockets his 100,000 a week or whatever he is probably on. Get this fucking rotten apple gone. Problem is who will buy him when he has shown what he is about?

I don't think anybody is going to want him with his lack of effort and bad attitude. Adebayor mk2 no good having ability if you can't be fucked to use it. Waste of money.
We did. We bought him on the back of a tie with Man City. With nobody else wanting him. And various concerns over fitness, attitude and running style it seems.

That just serve to reward the fraud....... Make him train alone with the kids for 6-12 months (strictly running drills; extended sessions) until he begs for a release.
Fan-fiction.

Conte needs to really punish this fraud®.

Play him in U-23 matches with the kids... really get his match fitness/sharpness up to speed.

I’ve never been a poster that singles out players for being erm….. how would I term it “not good enough“ for us or a player being this, that & the other whether they are or not! i believe they are a Tottenham player and should be supported no matter what I’ve read the posts regards Winks, Moura, Dele some I agree with some I don’t certainly in Moura’s case I’ll defend him gives 100% does not let any one down. But today Ndombele is certainly making me break my belief in regards players, good enough & attitude cos he just doesn’t want to play football whether it’s for us or him fuck knows, but he’s had a number chances to turn it around other players haven’t had the same amount as him and were shown the door as quick as possible, I know the money invested in him is considerable but for his sake and more importantly ours I think it’s time of parting of ways he’s had Mourinho now Conte two of the best you could argue managers on the go in recent years and no reaction so……sorry whether you get someone to buy him, but with his attitude who will? Loan agree seems the best option, cos fuck it’s not working for us.

Fan-fiction.

Conte needs to really punish this fraud®.

Play him in U-23 matches with the kids... really get his match fitness/sharpness up to speed.

He shouldn't even get to train in the comfortable centre. He hasn't earned that.

Banish him to a rocky style frozen wasteland where he has to lift rusty weights and run round in the snow.

The useless, lazy waste of wages.

I don't normally come on here and slag players off but this bastard absolutely boil my piss. What an absolute fucking thief. How dare he go out there and amble around like that then have the temerity to walk off the pitch as slow as he could when he got subbed. Fair enough he doesn't want to be here anymore, and seemingly never has, but show a bit of fucking respect. There will have been kids at that game whose mums and dad's probably can't normally afford to take them while he pockets his 100,000 a week or whatever he is probably on. Get this fucking rotten apple gone. Problem is who will buy him when he has shown what he is about?

I’ll be almightily pissed off if Conte gives him another minute of playing time this season. He’s takin the piss out of us.

I’ve never been a poster that singles out players for being erm….. how would I term it “not good enough“ for us or a player being this, that & the other whether they are or not! i believe they are a Tottenham player and should be supported no matter what I’ve read the posts regards Winks, Moura, Dele some I agree with some I don’t certainly in Moura’s case I’ll defend him gives 100% does not let any one down. But today Ndombele is certainly making me break my belief in regards players, good enough & attitude cos he just doesn’t want to play football whether it’s for us or him fuck knows, but he’s had a number chances to turn it around other players haven’t had the same amount as him and were shown the door as quick as possible, I know the money invested in him is considerable but for his sake and more importantly ours I think it’s time of parting of ways he’s had Mourinho now Conte two of the best you could argue managers on the go in recent years and no reaction so……sorry whether you get someone to buy him, but with his attitude who will? Loan agree seems the best option, cos fuck it’s not working for us.
Its like he wants the game to not involve running. Someone passes him the ball, he does a trick or two and the passes it forward. A little bit of running and it looks like his lungs are about to collapse. He cant play in this league. Paritici needs to find someone in italy who will take him on a free loan, we take care of wages, and sell for 10-15 million if they like him. Whatever it is, it has to be done soon.

He's on 200k mate.

Back
Top Bottom