Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s 100% not getting shipped out in the next two weeks, so are they going to bring him to Korea lol.

Would be seriously weird vibes.

He’s 100% not getting shipped out in the next two weeks, so are they going to bring him to Korea lol.

Would be seriously weird vibes.

Can't see it..... Conte will simply leave him at home if he's finished with him.... Same as Gio.

As much as he pissed me off, I'd be fine with him coming on for 30 mins when we needed a game changer if he proves he's learned some humility (he should have, being snubbed by his previous club) and if he is now really pushing himself.

I, like most of you, have major reservations.

Spoiler alert from the future, he doesn't.

Never compare him to Dele, Dele was a great player of this club. It just went wrong towards the end. He ran his bollocks off for this team to the point that it probably ruined his hamstrings.

Ndombele is another Taraabt. Just a chancer. Limited players like Palacios will be remembered with much more fondness than him because they actually gave a fuck.
You've misinterpreted my message.

I meant could you imagine our midfield if him and Alli were playing at their best.

You can't rehabilitate that attitude, he can get away to fuck.
I wish there was something to disagree with there because as it stands, he’s still our most expensive signing and he’s a fraud.
He can pretend to be invested, but he is not. He got his big payday and will laugh at us forever. Shame, the club put faith in him with the fee and wages. But he’s a fucking waster. Don’t ever see that changing. Beautifully skilled player who can do outrageous things when he’s in the mood, but a talent going to pot because he can’t discipline himself for more than short periods.

I wish there was something to disagree with there because as it stands, he’s still our most expensive signing and he’s a fraud.
He can pretend to be invested, but he is not. He got his big payday and will laugh at us forever. Shame, the club put faith in him with the fee and wages. But he’s a fucking waster. Don’t ever see that changing. Beautifully skilled player who can do outrageous things when he’s in the mood, but a talent going to pot because he can’t discipline himself for more than short periods.
wish i could disagree with you, but I can't
don't think he will turn himself around, we can offer him all the help, but he has to decide to work hard but i don't think he is bothered

TBF, if he was a beast for 60/70 minutes, I'd be inclined to keep him, with the 5 subs rule being introduced. However, he hasn't even shown 6/7 minutes real effort when he has played.
Such a waste of talent.

Also it isn’t a good look for the rest of the squad if they think the manager is indulging the player by keeping him for that role if he just doesn’t pull up any trees fitness wise.

He’s just let everyone down too many times for the financial outlay. Conte knew straight away.

My point is; we are unlikely to leave Ndombele at home during the pre season tour. If a deal isn't in place he will go.

If we do not get a buyer for him this summer, he will be part of our squad and it will be up to our coaches to get the best out of him. We know he is capable and hopefully he has been humbled by the lack of interest in him.

Clearly he wants out of the club and will take the first decent offer. You can bet he will play out of his skin to put himself in the shop window.

not sure he is capable for more than a few minutes
he has skills and may put effort in for 10/20mins in some games, but i just don't believe he wants to work hard
he has a pocket full of our money and now just not bothered

I think it’s a real sliding doors moment, more so than how impressive our early business has been so far with incomings.

Conte has already been clear that he doesn’t fit in with his vision or with how he wants to build a squad, keeping him around or giving him another chance sends the wrong message to the squad and the mentality already instilled.

He’s our record transfer, if Levy allows Paratici to do whatever it takes to get him out rather than worry about the loss involved - I’d say we really have turned a corner under him. The squad is in a good place, we can’t have someone moping around on £200k a week doing fuck all and let him ruin that.

Back
Top Bottom