Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Evening Standard are saying that on Friday Conte will decide who to take on the plane to Korea.

I expect Ndombele to be left behind and told to find a new club. He is the complete opposite of what Conte wants in a player. He is in poor shape, he is lazy, he does not follow instructions, he is mentally soft and has a weak character.
Fucking hell, is he going to tell them to pick up their bags and fuck off home in the departure lounge???

They'll always be a club who will take him, he's a professional football player at the end of the day and his agent will be sounding out clubs (it keeps him in a job at least) Not sure if the deal will be to our liking in terms of how much we pay towards his wages but he will get a move at some point.

We'll still only in July, TW closes for most countries in September.

With 3 years remaining on his extremely lucrative contract; he needn't be in any rush on that front.

Only Galatasaray have rocked up so far and he's rejected them. He's going to want to go to a top flight team. It's not only about teams coming in for him, it's also about whether he wants to go to them or not.

Well he has to find a club, he knows that. He'll take the best offer which is suited to him and most probably wait until the end of the window.

Otherwise he'll be sat in the ressies for the whole year, trust me he won't want that.

Only Galatasaray have rocked up so far and he's rejected them. He's going to want to go to a top flight team. It's not only about teams coming in for him, it's also about whether he wants to go to them or not.

He'd be absolute poison to a small team too (financially, & on field commitment).....

As much as we can't afford to just burn his wages; he'd be far more detrimental to a lesser club.

Well he has to find a club, he knows that. He'll take the best offer which is suited to him and most probably wait until the end of the window.

Otherwise he'll be sat in the ressies for the whole year, trust me he won't want that.

He doesn't.....

Ask Bale
Ask Bentley
etc.

Can’t believe Barcelona & Milan aren’t lining up to take him on loan. I mean after failing to nail down a starting place at Lyon having subsequently been behind Winks in a pecking order, you’d think the sky is the limit for Tanguy.

Being paid 52k a week to sit in the reserves isn't hardship. I mean it's detrimental to his career but he's already said he could stay with us and be happy.

WTF is a gorilla burger?

Say something about fried chicken. Do it.
Just an ordinary fast food restaurant.

Being paid 52k a week to sit in the reserves isn't hardship. I mean it's detrimental to his career but he's already said he could stay with us and be happy.

It's more like £200k a week at all he's doing is harming his career, when he finished with us he'll be 27 and in worse shape than he was when he first signed, what then?

I have no clue what’s been going on here for the last 10 orso pages but surely you’re not implying that the only reason Barca or Milan aren’t in for him is due to them being in financial trouble?

It's more like £200k a week at all he's doing is harming his career, when he finished with us he'll be 27 and in worse shape than he was when he first signed, what then?
He will sign on a free somewhere and get paid a big signing on fee probably.

You've given me 2 examples out of a million.

Even just one example would have been no less illustrative......

Not sure what you're contending here.

He can do nothing over the next 3 years and rake in another 30m if he choses.

Even just one example would have been no less illustrative......

Not sure what you're contending here.

2 examples of players specifically who were geared to put an end to their footballing career

Where's the correlation with Ndombele? Unless you think he's about to retire at 27 I have you right but I can't see that happening otherwise I'm not sure what your point is.

Just an ordinary fast food restaurant.

DDy4oHR.png

New to the internet, Goran?

2 examples of players specifically who were geared to put an end to their footballing career

Where's the correlation with Ndombele? Unless you think he's about to retire at 27 I have you right but I can't see that happening otherwise I'm not sure what your point is.

It's pretty simple......

You said "Well he has to find a club, he knows that."

He has 3 very lucrative years to take his time over that; if he even gives a shit anymore.

Back
Top Bottom