Tanner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What stage is this deal at?

• Who?

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Interested

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Monitoring

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • We Tried

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Gazzumped

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • #Herewego

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • He's signed, hazzah!!!

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • He's gone to Liverpool (Marine FC to be precise...)

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
Hopefully the reports of him not coming are true. He doesn't seem to be close to talented (if talented at all) to justify his shit attitude and pathetic comments.

Why do we want to bring in a guy that will never play for our first team that shits on our best player?

If you're 16 you should know better. He wasn't like 10. I disagree about the social media abuse, but you can't go around completely mocking a club over and over again. I'm pretty certain that when I was 16 the only thing I posted on my socials was "North London is white" or something like that.

If i had been judged on stuff I did and said when I was 16 I would have amounted to nothing. Lucky social media and its bullying didn't exist then.

“Lewes Football Club would like to confirm that whilst the club and a Premier League club agreed a deal in principle for the transfer of Ollie Tanner, Ollie and the Premier Club were not ultimately able to agree personal terms and he remains a Lewes FC player.”Tottenham Hotspur’s Move To Sign Brighton Target Off
Good. I hope the cunt languishes in non-league football for the rest of his mediocre career.

It got interest because of Lilywhite Rose's tweet.

Had he just tweeted that we were interested in him then it would have been just like any other bit of academy news.

It's become all to evident this trf window that most of the Spurs accounts are actually just shit stirring and negative spin....... Scary how many obliviously (willingly?) guzzle the kool aid down too...... These cunts are no better than Fat Wobbie and the AFTV mob.

After seeing the tweets this transfer really boils my piss. In the grand scheme of things £100k is a drop in the ocean for us, he’s going to play for our under 23s, get loaned out in the future and then sold for a small profit. The issue is its 28 days into the transfer window and this business should been after landing 2 key players that would improve us. If they even make an announcement video for him I’ll be embarrassed.
If we announce him at all I'll be embarrassed, he's a pick up from Lewes FC ffs, just quietly bring him in and shove him in the development squad like a trialist or something.

He doesn't look anything special and he's miles away from a PL player. He will struggle to get into our under 23's right now. He's purely being signed to flip him to a lower league club in a year or 2.

And he's a gooner cunt.What could possibly go wrong?
I’m all for throwing down some peanuts to sabotage a gooner cunts career here and there.

From Lewes FC

'Lewes Football Club would like to confirm that whilst the club and a Premier League club agreed a deal in principle for the transfer of Ollie Tanner, Ollie and the Premier Club were not ultimately able to agree personal terms and he remains a Lewes FC player'
Another mindless Twat who is ruined due to some shite posted on social media in the past. When will people learn?

I've followed this account more or less since it started. I know one of them who started it, lovely bloke, the account I think is one of the best Tottenham fan accounts to follow. But over the last 2 years or so, as it's grown, it's become a fucking embarrassment. What happens is there are about four of them now that run the account which makes their posting activity appear very schizophrenic as each poster is very different from the other.

The post above is simply out of order. When you have 45k followers there comes with that a responsibility about what you post. Were it not for that post 99.99% of fans have a clue who he was let alone know about anything that he posts on social media when he was FIFTEEN years old!!

We currently have 4 other lads that I'm aware of playing at Spurs who are ex-Woolwich and staunch Woolwich fans!!! At least THREE of these had to delete posts when they were kids too, where's the outrage here?

Even posters on here complaining about what he posted, yet some of the same posters calling Kane far, far worse with posts in his thread this summer and beginning of this season!!! Should their posts be framed and posted online by @lilywhiterose so their 45k Spurs followers can abuse them?

Embarrassing!

I couldn’t give a fuck what he posted as a kid. He was a child and probably didnt know the consequences. I’m sure the shit he got off wankers on Twitter were grown men. A sorry state of affairs. Maybe he should have just come off social media and waited for it to die down after the move. Seems a bit weak to be worried about that stuff though.

I literally parked outside the Lewes FC ground today, on my way to the Lewes psychedelic music festival. Knew nothing of Tanner so missed a great chance to sniff around for you lot, sorry.

I can tell you what a room full of geriatric Hawkwind fans smell like though.

Back
Top Bottom