Tanner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What stage is this deal at?

• Who?

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Interested

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Monitoring

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • We Tried

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Gazzumped

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • #Herewego

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • He's signed, hazzah!!!

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • He's gone to Liverpool (Marine FC to be precise...)

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
Social media is a fucking cesspit. Stuff you post for 'likes' when you are kid come back to bite you on the arse. That might have been his one and only chance at the big time.
He was an idiot but I think the Twitter bullying went over the top.

Really odd your response to N17-Tommo N17-Tommo came up as a response to me. Guess either you tagged me or N17-Tommo N17-Tommo is my multi.

It's become all to evident this trf window that most of the Spurs accounts are actually just shit stirring and negative spin....... Scary how many obliviously (willingly?) guzzle the kool aid down too...... These cunts are no better than Fat Wobbie and the AFTV mob.
They are ALL making hay whilst the sun isn't shining! ALL of them!!!

Even those that actually have a specific agenda to perhaps do some good like THST. They only gain members when there's something to moan about, that doesn't have to be even moaning at the Club, you could be an unhappy supporter and want to complain about safe standing/seating as they are plugged into these wider supporter issues. Your motivation to join is because you have an axe you want to grind about something. (this includes me, I joined them over the proposed move to Stratford for example).

What I don't get is why do people follow all of them! Most are all exactly the same, news aggregators, you only need to follow ONE as they are all aggregating exactly the same fucking thing. Some, once they have gained a few thousand followers then start peddling opinions and that's a red flag for me.

I follow just two accounts Hotspur Related and Lilywhite Rose, I felt like deleting the Lilywhite Rose account immediately after they posted their tweet on this lad the other week, but I guess a stupid sense of loyalty meant I didn't (as I said in another post I know, not too well, one of the founders of this account and he's a lovely fella). But will probably just stick them on mute or something.

I just want to be kept abreast of stuff without wading through hundreds of tests on the same topic, I'm ugly enough to work out whether to take what is posted seriously or not.

I have no idea what this is all about.

Who?
19 year old lower leagues player who we had been courting to join our u23 team as a striker.

Turns out that he is a Gooner and had chatted shit about us and Kane on his twitter when he was like 15-16, as kids are known to do.

So of course the more weaponised section of our online fandom found out and started abusing him. So he opted to not sign for us.

19 year old lower leagues player who we had been courting to join our u23 team as a striker.

Turns out that he is a Gooner and had chatted shit about us and Kane on his twitter when he was like 15-16, as kids are known to do.

So of course the more weaponised section of our online fandom found out and started abusing him. So he opted to not sign for us.
Still glad we aren’t signing him.

Wasn't this the same thing Harvey Elliot did to Kane a few years back when he was still at Fulham?? (not that we were interested in signing him mind, Liverpool were welcome to him!!)

After seeing the tweets this transfer really boils my piss. In the grand scheme of things £100k is a drop in the ocean for us, he’s going to play for our under 23s, get loaned out in the future and then sold for a small profit. The issue is its 28 days into the transfer window and this business should been after landing 2 key players that would improve us. If they even make an announcement video for him I’ll be embarrassed.

Tell your friend it costs usually between £150 and £200 for an hour depending on the experience of the lady in question

I can recommend a good few places (in London and Manchester) should your friend need pointing in the right direction.

Do you get to hit each other with chairs and blade too? ......Or is that the deluxe-package(*)?

(*excuse my phrasing!)

This one could be good if you switch up the, ahem, technician?

maxresdefault.jpg
Likeeeee…:levyeyes:

From Lewes FC

'Lewes Football Club would like to confirm that whilst the club and a Premier League club agreed a deal in principle for the transfer of Ollie Tanner, Ollie and the Premier Club were not ultimately able to agree personal terms and he remains a Lewes FC player'
😂😂😂😂😂

Didn’t want him anyway.

Back
Top Bottom