The "I'm a student and I need help with my dissertation" thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello!

I am currently in the process of gathering data for my final Masters level research project. This project is centred around English football spectator behaviour. More specifically, the development of legislation used to control spectator behaviour and the social implications such authoritative measures have facilitated. As such, the analysis of the study will focus on the socio-legal environment created within English football over time, and the affect this has had on the spectator experience.

My data collection method for this research is a short online survey that looks to collate the thoughts, opinions and experiences of English football spectators. The only conditions for this survey are that you are over-18 and an English national/resident. Any correspondence with this survey would be hugely appreciated and will provide invaluable when forming my final analysis. I have attached the link to the survey down below:

Completion of the survey should take between 5-15 minutes, dependent on answer length.

If you have any further questions regarding the study, or would like to view the finalised research once it is completed, please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected].

Thankyou!
Jordan (Sheffield Hallam University)

Hello!

I am currently in the process of gathering data for my final Masters level research project. This project is centred around English football spectator behaviour. More specifically, the development of legislation used to control spectator behaviour and the social implications such authoritative measures have facilitated. As such, the analysis of the study will focus on the socio-legal environment created within English football over time, and the affect this has had on the spectator experience.

My data collection method for this research is a short online survey that looks to collate the thoughts, opinions and experiences of English football spectators. The only conditions for this survey are that you are over-18 and an English national/resident. Any correspondence with this survey would be hugely appreciated and will provide invaluable when forming my final analysis. I have attached the link to the survey down below:

Completion of the survey should take between 5-15 minutes, dependent on answer length.

If you have any further questions regarding the study, or would like to view the finalised research once it is completed, please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected].

Thankyou!
There's a rate table earlier in the thread for questionnaires we mostly do PayPal

Hello!

Thankyou!
Get a job you fucking hippie!

joking working sucks :contelol:

Hello!

Thankyou!
Sometimes we go “Hooray “ sometimes we go “ Oh bother!”

Please feel free to ask anymore questions

Hi,

I am currently conducting research for my dissertation and would really appreciate any responses to my short survey. It only takes 5 minutes to complete and your input would be invaluable in helping me achieve a good mark.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration. Your participation is greatly appreciated!

Here's the link: Microsoft Forms

For my college course I have had to do an essay and I chose spurs so if you could do my quick google forum on stuff related to the stadium (e.g. how many times you go a season) it is a multiple choice so anything is appreciated. #COYS

general election uk GIF by BBC

Back
Top Bottom