The "I'm a student and I need help with my dissertation" thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a trap

Anyone who names themselves after Pardew and the number of his players wives he has fucked is clearly up to no good

giphy.gif

This thread has me really worried about our graduates. We’re lacking in skills all over the place as a country but hey ho we’ve got lots of kids with degrees in football opinions.

:wansum: :mourcheeks:

Hi guys,

I'm in my final year of university and have chosen my topic of research for my dissertation as:

'An analysis into the business, transfer and management decisions of Tottenham Hotspur over the past decade.'

I will essentially be discussing the clubs decision making over the past ten years by looking at each individual season and evaluating transfers made by the club, fees paid, changes of management ect. I will also examine the club’s decision to build a new stadium and training centre. Finally, the revenue generated through TV deals, sponsorship will also be discussed as well as the annual accounts.

I would really appreciate some help on finding any information for my data collection including articles, columns, essays ect as I'm struggling at the minute.

Thanks anyway
I'll be more than happy to pm you detailed analysis of the ENIC business model from a fans perspective. I'm sure it will be a reasonable representation of the general forum opinion on such a delicate subject.
:dierpochhug:

Hi,

I'm a student doing my masters dissertation on bank fraud

Please could you fill In this short survey to help
Name:
Password
Card number
CCV number

Remember folks give away as much personal information as possible.

I had to get people to participate in an experiment at uni. I encouraged people to attend with automatic entry into a raffle for £20. It just so happens I participated in my own survey and, what are the odds, I just so happened to win the £20 I put into the raffle.

A short 5 minute survey, eh?

Seriously. Does dissertation mean something else these days? When I did my dissertation it was an enormous body of work which took almost 2 years of pretty much solid graft, & had to be on unique subject matter not previously published, endlessly peer reviewed and finally accepted for publication in a respected industry journal

But hey. It's a brave new world where everyone gets a masters just for having parents who'll pay the fees huh
Blatant "I got an education me" post

Hi guys, new member here! I'm a Sevilla FC fan and I'm doing a survey about LaLiga and its brand perception in the UK for my thesis.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could fill in this quick form and help this young student. Thanks!!
Don't understand why you need my bank account details, pin number, passport number and National Insurance number ?? and that's only page 2 😎

Hi mate. Maybe I’m a bit rude for asking but, is there any chance you could go back and study something about corona viruses or pandemics or healthcare management or - fuck it - maybe just study medicine? Not quite sure what use your studies / dissertation is going to be. What’s next term’s assignment? Chocolate teapots and the impact of filling them with boiling hot water?
Blimey, if I could have done a degree on THFC when I left school, I would have been able to go to Oxbridge!

Honestly, I’m a football fan. Tottenham is where I come to engage on football. Not sustainability or national cultural issues. Please keep this shit away. You want to do something meaningful on sustainability, engage governments and global business. You want to learn about football? Welcome. You want to focus on sustainability in football? You’re wasting your life mate.
You've done well to use "mate" rather than a different four letter TFC term of endearment to be fair.

Does nobody think it perverse that authorities guilty of murder on terraces and a subsequent cover up are today making decisions about terrace safety? The cheek of the cunts.

They ignore any evidence anyway.

The experts - we need to legalise pot, it's not that dangerous and keeping it illegal helps gangsters, wastes money, hurts people and damages the relationship between the police and the people

Government - yeh but drugs are bad because my mum told me so (apart from the ones our corporate friends produce like tobacco, alcohol and prescription drugs).

The experts - we need more social housing

Government - sell the housing stock we don't need it

The experts - the benefits system is a mess

Government - let's make it worse

Did you really expect anything else from these numpties. if they got told safe standing will cure cancer they would still make it illegal.

Hello,

I am currently studying for my MSc in Crime, Justice and Psychology. For my dissertation I am conducting research into how fans view racism in football and the impact of black lives matter and players taking a knee.

I am therefore asking if anyone over the age of 18 years old if you would kindly complete the anonymous online survey I have created. The link for the survey is - How Football Fans View Racism within Football

It is a short survey and should take around 5-10 minutes. The survey is completely anonymous. I am grateful for your time and effort if you could kindly complete this survey for my research. This survey is conducted on the University of Leicester online survey forum which is 100% anonymous and any answers you provide will not be passed on.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom