The "I'm a student and I need help with my dissertation" thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A short 5 minute survey, eh?

Seriously. Does dissertation mean something else these days? When I did my dissertation it was an enormous body of work which took almost 2 years of pretty much solid graft, & had to be on unique subject matter not previously published, endlessly peer reviewed and finally accepted for publication in a respected industry journal

But hey. It's a brave new world where everyone gets a masters just for having parents who'll pay the fees huh
New universities popping up every year with ridiculous degrees. Can’t wait to get my MA in Sport Logistics Management studies

FokkenPrawn FokkenPrawn what did you think of Jeff Sach's Millenium Project? Sounds literally right in your area of expertise.
I think it’s a western solution for an African problem. It’s principles are good but it’s not a good model for kleptocracies which let’s face it most of the region is one way or another

My niche is risk assessing land reform programmes & it’s economic effects

Good fun

Hi folks!

I am a Korean student at Loughborough Uni.

Would you be able to help me by filling up my survey form?
smile.png
(it's only 90 seconds long, football-related survey)

I just need 3 more responses! its tough to find the last 3 responses, can you help me?
clear.png

I am sorry if I have bothered you. Regardless of your participation, I hope you have a great day!

Understanding British Males' Consumption of Illegal Live Streaming of English Football: An Analysis

If you can fill this up for me, in return I will translate a Korean news to you on your demand!

Hi everyone,

My name’s Tom and I’m currently studying a masters degree in Sports Psychology in Newcastle with the hope in becoming an applied Sports Psychologist in a football setting.

For my thesis I am looking into the home advantage in football and how fans view themselves.

I was hoping that I could post my questionnaire link here to get as many answers as possible? Please feel free to share far and wide as the more answers I get the better results I get and I have the hope of being published!

Football Fan Survey

It shouldn’t take any longet than 10 minutes to do and all the information is in the link before you have to answer any questions.

Thank you!

Tom Short

Hi there,

My girlfriend is currently doing her Urban Planning Masters dissertation on emotional attachments to football stadiums, with Spurs one of her case studies.

The recent move to the new stadium is something she is looking at, along with the stadium moves of West Ham and another London club that won't be name on here! It takes a few minutes to complete, but any responses are greatly appreciated: Football Supporter's Emotional Attachment to their Home Stadium

For info, we're both Hibs fans from Edinburgh. All the best for the season ahead and thanks in advance for anyone who completes the survey for her.

Hi there,

My girlfriend is currently doing her Urban Planning Masters dissertation on emotional attachments to football stadiums, with Spurs one of her case studies.

The recent move to the new stadium is something she is looking at, along with the stadium moves of West Ham and another London club that won't be name on here! It takes a few minutes to complete, but any responses are greatly appreciated: Football Supporter's Emotional Attachment to their Home Stadium

For info, we're both Hibs fans from Edinburgh. All the best for the season ahead and thanks in advance for anyone who completes the survey for her.
Completed, and happy to give more information, as required.

Hi there,

Done it too.
Nicely planned questionnaire. Question 13, (the home stadium/physical home one) got me thinking!

Good luck with the dissertation and don't forget to visit the heavenly paradise that is White Hart Lane.

Done it too.
Nicely planned questionnaire. Question 13, (the home stadium/physical home one) got me thinking!

Good luck with the dissertation and don't forget to visit the heavenly paradise that is White Hart Lane.
I left that as neutral as I can honestly say I feel at home at both!

Back
Top Bottom