The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fat-Newcastle-fan-615x399.jpg
:ledleylick:

Although I was delighted that they beat Liverpool, I'm hoping that this result doesn't give them confidence that they can get a result against us - they have been dismal up to now, let's hope the weekend's result was just a blip.

Although I was delighted that they beat Liverpool, I'm hoping that this result doesn't give them confidence that they can get a result against us - they have been dismal up to now, let's hope the weekend's result was just a blip.
I was thinking the same thing, but they didn't exactly take confidence from beating Norwich 6-2.

We play a very different game to Liverpool. We play probably the most pressing and intense football in the league, giving no one time on the ball and forcing the opposition into mistakes. Plus, our defence is a lot stronger than Liverpools, and our midfield is in top form at the moment.

The team will have a packed WHL behind them which is a 12th man in itself.

As for the game itself, we really need to win this. We could of done with beating WBA as everyone else around us bar Woolwich dropped points.

We haven't beaten Newcastle at the Lane in the league for a couple of seasons now so it's about time we did.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Rose, Alli, Dier, Son, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane.][/formation]

Back
Top Bottom