The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im in thailand , so 11pm kick off here. Utd fans everywhere last night, all depressed and shouting at their thai missus like its their fault. One bloke, i shit you not had tears running down his face after bournemouth scored. He threw his table up in the air and screamed "what the fook is happening " .....he then proceeded to storm off, with 3 little thai girls chasing after him waving his unpaid bar bill.

I had great delight in telling his pals, that utd are shit, and we will be going above them tonight, and thats where we will be staying,there is a new sheriff in town, and were not respecting old arrangements. they had fucking steam coming out their ears. Another one left cos he had no comeback. They still think that ronaldo is going back to them, the deluded twats. They also believe that kane will be with them next season, to which i replied, why the fuck would he want to live in that shithole, you fucking northern monkeys. The remaining few departed.
Just to add,these were old boys abou 55 upwards, so i was being very brave insulting pensioners.

Ive told two thai birds that i will purchase them both if we win the game, and as soon as the final whistle goes i want a blow job with immidiate effect. Happy days, big success. ......love you long time !!

Last edited:
Worried. The unbeaten run must end soon and, I dunno, just have a bad feeling about this. I don't think the phrase "Spursy" is quite dead yet.
We may just be bucking the "Spursy" and the run will continue: I think squad still presents are motivated to continuing it.

Eric Dier is trying to rid the world of the world "Spursy" single handedly. And good luck to him.
I really like Dier, he is like a breath of fresh air, hard, uncompromising, presenting as very positive and playing for the shirt.
Read somewhere recently that he is being compared with the late great skipper Dave Mackay: If Eric is as half a good as him we have a very special player indeed!
(But then I think we are just realising that)

Porto plays at the exact same time tomorrow
:carrollwtf:

one eye for the tv another one fot the laptop :pritchardeyes:
or be a man. step up & choose where your true loyalties lie.

u are like the guy who keeps promising his mistress he will leave his wife for her.

joking of course. hope both win!

I really like Dier, he is like a breath of fresh air, hard, uncompromising, presenting as very positive and playing for the shirt.
Read somewhere recently that he is being compared with the late great skipper Dave Mackay: If Eric is as half a good as him we have a very special player indeed!
(But then I think we are just realising that)
agreed. he cant be doing with silly antics & idiots. love his attitude on the pitch.

its strange he went to portugal of all places & has come back tougher & uncompromising but in a positive way.

u would think he would come back having learnt to dive, cheat, wink, commit dirty fouls, do cowardly acts of violent conduct & use too much hair gel whilst moaning about being in spain's shadow.

i am not trying to goad anyone. just an observation.

Im in thailand , so 11pm kick off here. Utd fans everywhere last night, all depressed and shouting at their thai missus like its their fault. One bloke, i shit you not had tears running down his face after bournemouth scored. He threw his table up in the air and screamed "what the fook is happening " .....he then proceeded to storm off, with 3 little thai girls chasing after him waving his unpaid bar bill.

I had great delight in telling his pals, that utd are shit, and we will be going above them tonight, and thats where we will be staying,there is a new sheriff in town, and were not respecting old arrangements. they had fucking steam coming out their ears. Another one left cos he had no comeback. They still think that ronaldo is going back to them, the deluded twats. They also believe that kane will be with them next season, to which i replied, why the fuck would he want to live in that shithole, you fucking northern monkeys. The remaining few departed.
Just to add,these were old boys abou 55 upwards, so i was being very brave insulting pensioners.

Ive told two thai birds that i will purchase them both if we win the game, and as soon as the final whistle goes i want a blow job with immdiate effect. Happy days, big success. ......love you long time !!
Jesus if we win the league your cock will fall off

Worried. The unbeaten run must end soon and, I dunno, just have a bad feeling about this. I don't think the phrase "Spursy" is quite dead yet.
i think we will be ok today & against southampton & norwich.
i am going to predict we lose our unbeaten run away to watford in 4 games time.

Ive told two thai birds that i will purchase them both if we win the game, and as soon as the final whistle goes i want a blow job with immdiate effect. Happy days, big success. ......love you long time !!
are the ladyboys really that convincing when dressed. surely u can see an adams apple & maybe bigger hands too.
anyone on here been fooled? theres no shame. we wont judge!

are the ladyboys really that convincing when dressed. surely u can see an adams apple & maybe bigger hands too.
95 percent of them you can tell, as you say, the adams apple and the hands are big. But there is that 5 percent that can fool you

True story...
I was an I go go bar with my mate his wifr and my Mrs, (first time in bangkok) it was all transfer in the, I didn't know I thought the were women. Anyway I looked up and saw two chelsea fans going upstairs for some extras.

two thai birds? lovin' your tactics, why put all your eggs in one basket. :pochsmirk:

I had a dream last night, I was lost in a giant cornfield, the corn was so high I couldn't see over the top. I was looking for my dog (don't have a dog) and running around blindly, left and right, with no idea where I was going.

I think it means 3-0 Spurs, either that or I have turned into Andros Townsend.

We really in need of link here or pic or jpeg on the long time help us Justin
I will get a few pics up of thai girls in their spurs shirts. Im shit with computers so ill get my mate to help me, but he is in the crapper at the minute suffering from a touch of ghandi's revenge !

Off to cambodia and vietnam, then oz , so plenty of pics of anything spurs.

Pretty confident about this but fennel is a big miss. Especially as mason also still has a knock.

Guess it'll be Alli and Dier in the pivot with son, eriksen and lamela ahead of them.

Generally the only time I get worried these days is from corners, we still look a bit disorganised when it comes to corners and crosses. Solve that and I think there is very little else that needs any significant improvement from a defensive perspective.

I still nearly have kittens when Jan lets the ball bounce before trying to clear the fucking thing!

Bet Hugo does too

:lloris:

Can you send those Thai girls over to Cyprus as the locals aren't too accommodating but I had a great night too winding up several ManU fans in the bar carefully reminding them that we stuffed Bournemouth 5-1

Happy days so lads, please don't fuck it up later!

Back
Top Bottom