The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who can forget the tonking we gave a few seasons ago?
Saha and Ade were unplayable.
It was the coldest I can ever remember being at a match and the whole crowd were singing "we want you to stay" to redknapp.
I can feel the same score line Sunday.
That game was amazing. We had a lot of players out too, but the system just worked. I had a feeling that evening that something beautiful was about to fall apart. And it did. That team. Fuck me, that team...
:adesalute::baletroll::harrysmile::ledleylick::parker::vdvcry:

this team will go further mate;)
It's a big ask to go beyond the quarter finals of the CL, but if we keep this squad together I think we can match that & start picking up some domestic trophies as well. We have to remain patient because the club was a managerial clusterfuck until we got Poch in. He is stamping his mark on the club now though, & the squad has a lot more "growing" to do in terms of gaining experience. So many talented young players will only become even more impressive the longer they play alongside each other. I can see this being a well oiled steamroller of a team for a good few years if we have a sprinkling of luck along the way in terms of keeping players at the club & avoiding serious injuries. Looking forward to the ride. :walker-scream:

[formation=4231, Lloris, Player, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Alli, Lamela, Eriksen, Son, Kane][/formation]
Bench: Vorm, Davies, Wimmer, Bentaleb, Onomah, N'Jie, Chadli
Simples :pochsmirk:, then bring on Onomah for Son on the 65th minute.
I'm tempted to start Davies after his display against Monaco actually

I'm tempted to start Davies after his display against Monaco actually
what was the team we beat Citeh with?
Hmmmm:
  • 01 Lloris
  • 02 Walker
  • 04 Alderweireld
  • 05 Vertonghen
  • 33 Davies
  • 15 Dier Booked
  • 20 Alli Booked
  • 11 Lamela Booked (Carroll - 87' )
  • 07 Son Heung-min (N'Jie - 77' )
  • 23 Eriksen Booked (Chadli - 68' )
  • 10 Kane Booked
Substitutes
  • 03 Rose
  • 13 Vorm
  • 14 N'Jie
  • 16 Trippier
  • 17 Townsend
  • 22 Chadli
  • 28 Carroll

Yup, we could do that then. :adethumbup:

My bet is that we will see Bentaleb alongside Dier with Alli pushed up in central AMF, HK as per usual and Erik right AMF.
I think he'll start Eriksen with Son on the bench (Son can replace the former or HK if required).

My bet is that we will see Bentaleb alongside Dier with Alli pushed up in central AMF, HK as per usual and Erik right AMF.
I think he'll start Eriksen with Son on the bench (Son can replace the former or HK if required).

Been looking forward to seeing Bentaleb not as DM, think we will get much more out of him there.

Back
Top Bottom