The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

Surely one of the best 'sound and video' accompaniments to Spurs goals seen for a long time.

Great way to remember these goals !

Honestly while Son’s goal was a wonder. Kane banger was so painful to Woolwich. It was like putting the nail in the coffin. It killed any hope they had for the second half. The timing of it and the way it went in by force was devastating for them and a sigh of relief to us. I enjoyed the Kane goal so so much. Son goal my jaw dropped though in awe.

Honestly while Son’s goal was a wonder. Kane banger was so painful to Woolwich. It was like putting the nail in the coffin. It killed any hope they had for the second half. The timing of it and the way it went in by force was devastating for them and a sigh of relief to us. I enjoyed the Kane goal so so much. Son goal my jaw dropped though in awe.
Yeah, bang on. My thoughts exactly.

What got me with Kane's goal was as the ball was quite close to the GK, why did he not move to save it. :walker-scream:

Was that the something and mango one? Sounded good. Got a recipe handy?

(is this how irrelevant the arse are now?)
I posted it to Mrs P on here but as I said to her I cheated by buying an Aunt Bessie crumble mix !
Don’t add much sugar before you bake as the fruit should be sweet enough
Just like me
SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur
paddy spur paddy spur

Mangoes 🥭 go with rhubarb though especially if you mince them after par boiling them
I added a slug brandy though which helped
Bon appetite

I posted it to Mrs P on here but as I said to her I cheated by buying an Aunt Bessie crumble mix !
Don’t add much sugar before you bake as the fruit should be sweet enough
Just like me
SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur
paddy spur paddy spur

Mangoes 🥭 go with rhubarb though especially if you mince them after par boiling them
I added a slug brandy though which helped
Bon appetite
You can crumble some amaretto biscuits and chopped almonds into the crumble to make it really special :)

You can crumble some amaretto biscuits and chopped almonds into the crumble to make it really special :)
I do something similar for a sweet

Amaretto biscuits crushed into a tall glass and mix in some ground almonds
Soak in Calvados or your favourite tipple!
Add a thick layer of Greek yoghurt
Add some chopped fruit like raspberries, pomegranates blueberries 🫐
Top with runny honey and leave over night to chill

Then bask in the admiration of your guests!

Back
Top Bottom