The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I had wanted to do the thread I would have done it mate.

233c2f86146cac927af7c03b8e0170be.jpg

Every dog has their day....
:adesalute:

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilon
Sissoko - Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Bergwijn - Kane - Son
Think we'll be playing this. Toby comes back in and its the same line up that beat City - not sure Lucas or Bale have done enough to force a start and Bergwijn has been really working hard defensively the past two games which I am sure Mourinho would love.

Really need a convincing win here. None of this sit back and beat on the break bollocks. They are there for the taking.

This. But can SB play on the right? I want Son on the left.

If not swap out SB for Moura.

Otherwise all good.

I know its hardly news but I think N'dombele is going to have a massive game.

He's fit. He is oozing confidence on the ball. He's running rings around much better teams than this shower. Massive performance incoming.

Brace yourself for the most boring NLD in history

When was the last time in history of the game both spurs and woolwich were renowned for playing dogshit pragmatic football?
Bloody hell. Glad I'm not round yours for Christmas...

'Yeah but turkey is the most dry meat'
'Look at all this wrapping. Such a waste of paper'
'All the bloody shops are shut'
'I'd rather be in work'
'Ive got enough socks'
'How the hell do you do a charade of The Shawshank Redemption?!'
'There is too much bloody football'

Cheer up butty! :)

Probably the biggest gap between us and them before a NLD in decades.

Which might make the most dangerous time to play them.
It’s a NLD
Anything can happen

But I think we’ll win comfortably
2-0

Fuck these nomads into the ground
COYS

Are Woolwich a big enough game for us to actually turn up?

a tad nervous about the match , seeing Woolwich players scoring today will ovs go into the match against us with abit of a buzz and feel optimistic about getting a result or draw, I feel it's important who starts the best and gets first goal will win the match..... will smash em 3-1 COYS

Bergwijn decision will be interesting.

I predicted that he wouldn't play, but given the performance against LASK nobody else has warranted a starting spot.
Another mysterious injury to Lamela, does anyone what's even wrong with him? Is it his groin again? He would have been good to start this one.

Lucas did really well last season and it was the first time he play off the left. Ever since then his performances from the left have been shit. I'd rather not play Lucas on the left, if he plays then the right side only.

Might see Dele on the bench for this. Don't see Vinicius being there.

Lloris
Aurier Alde Dier Reguilon
Sissoko Hojbjerg
Bergwijn Ndombele Son
Kane

Standard team. But really want Bergwijn and Ndombele to show some attacking threat and end product. They are there for the taking if we play like we did at OT, it could be a similar score.
Expecting another man mark job on Kane, this time from Partey.
But from our point of view we should be isolating Son in the channel against Holding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom