The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reports Lloris has Covid and is missing the game Sunday.

If Lloris is out then it's really a throw up between Hart and Gazzaniga. Not sure who I trust more.

Hart/Gazzaniga
Aurier - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilon
Hojbjerg
Sissoko - Ndombele
Lucas - Kane - Son​

Heads will fucking roll if we don't win this.
Jose is already pissed about the LASK performance.
If we now ruin his perfect record against Woolwich, at home, in front of the fans, he's gonna blow up. Probably get banned on Insta :levyeyes:

Gotta feel that the lads are going to be going out on there with a point to prove after that absolute shit show/clusterfuck against LASK.

Anything less than a 3-0 win against Woolwich Wanderers will be a poor result. They are absolutely fucking shite.

Reports Lloris has Covid and is missing the game Sunday.

If Lloris is out then it's really a throw up between Hart and Gazzaniga. Not sure who I trust more.

Hart/Gazzaniga
Aurier - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilon
Hojbjerg
Sissoko - Ndombele
Lucas - Kane - Son​
I wouldn't trust Hart with my cheese sandwich - he'd probably drop it all over the floor and get cats' hairs in it.

But then there's Gazza...

God that's a hard one.

Man City and Chelsea were games to prove we have what it takes to be in a title race , we were smart however on Sunday I want to see a different side to us, I want to see a physical performance with no mercy , I want to see a team prepared to go to war for the badge , we suffered years of watching them cunts be successful while we had to be happy with just avoiding relegation, no one can argue we have the better squad and the better manager but that doesn’t matter in a derby, it’s who wants it more and if that isn’t us come Sunday then the players need shooting !

As others have mentioned there is a rumour that Hugo has caught Covid , don’t worry there is no chance what so ever of Joe Hart getting it as that cunt can’t catch fuck all! :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom