The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

love this day but also hate it..
countless fights and nickings over my life at that toilet but my feelings
will never change.. hate them with a vengeance and still to this day
cannot understand any cunt that supports them and would rather put
a fucking brick through there face than talk to to one today

Mason or Alli???? Will be interesting to see who goes to number 10? Dembele or one of Mason or Alli? Kane will score. Lock it in.

I am fucking hyped about this one . For all you lucky bastards who have a ticket bring a souvenir home. For example Henrys head ( the statue).

i'm anxious to see this match on tv,unfortunately for me from distance,i envy you all who going to see the match live, inside the stadium,with other words:
Come on you Spurs!

Here's hoping we stick with the team we've been playing with successfully the past month. No need to crowbar Mason or Son into the starting line up, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Especially since both would be a handful should they be unleashed sometime in the second half.

Right, I reckon an omelette and beer might be the ticket once I crawl out of bed. A fine way to start NLD day. COYS!

whereas Spurs supporters would be brimming with humility had we won as many cups and titles as them in the intervening period since we last won anything of note.

Yes - they are, but its an arrogance born of a safe knowledge that they outshine us by a massive scale in the silverware and results department.

still cunts mind you.
Na, it's how they look at our team. They act as if we played our strongest 11 in the coc. They still think it's 2004, when in reality this is the closest we've been to each other in years

Back
Top Bottom