The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Defense or Defence :dembelefingers:
De fence
7d2596429ca9a33bae485973e1b58666.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE? ??
Who starts a match thread TWO GAMES before the match!!

Because:

1. It's the North London Derby (a football match, rather than a horse race).
2. It's less than a week away.
3. It's our next most important Premier League game of the season.
4. Their a bunch of nomadic cunts from south of the river.
5. We haven't beaten them at the Library since 2010 (I think this might continue).
6. I needed to break my 'starting a match thread virginity', before someone else got their first - SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy beat me to starting the COC match thread against them, by a few seconds.
7. I fucking hate them and their plastic, pathetic fans with a passion.

Need I say more?

Or shall we just fucking:

:smesh:

As I said, worst match thread ever, but COYS we can do this!!!

Last edited:
Remember guys, this isn't the be all and end all of our season.

If we lose, look at the bigger picture please. It's November.

I cannot wait. Looking at the comments in this thread, people are discussing whether to start Mason, Alli, Lamela, Dembele or Son (if fit enough to start) in 3 of the 5 midfield positions (with Eriksen and Dier given). What's most amazing about this, is that there's no bad choices among them. It's just preference. How fucking awesome is that!!!! How far we've come within a year, when there'd be no real discussion because the alternative to obvious midfield choices was Paulinho, Capoue and Stambouli. And we've still got Bentaleb coming back and Clinton, Pritchard, Onomah and to a lesser degree Carroll working to get near the team.

I for one cannot remember a time, where I'd be looking 8 midfielders. I'd be absolutely confident in doing the job away to woolwich, no matter who got the nod from the manager. Win or lose, we're going places. Having said that....embarress the motherf...... :bentalebscream:

gutted we didn't hold on but what a performance, absolutely excellent, so proud of this team and dele alli wow , we have got a player on our hands here , COYS

Dude - everything you have said is correct - bug it doesn't change the fact that our performance should have bought home 3 points, not just 1.

I honestly don't remember an Woolwich away game where we were so convincingly the better team.

Yeah, maybe, but I distinctly remember games where we were their bitches and came away with a 5-2 tonking (twice!) Walking out of that shithole with the upper hand is what's important... whether we have the points to back it up or not... they'll know they got lucky with a draw... a draw! How many times have we had to simply hold our hands up and say they were the better team? Whilst they wank on about being in their cunting shit-shadow?
Not tonight my friend. We were streets ahead of them, they spunked a draw (which is two points less than their arrogant bunch of smug self-satisfied cunt fans thought they'd get at the start of the game) so all told, we've got to be happy ... even if we don't truly believe it deep down, we don't dare show it to them cunts!

Trust me, I hate those cunts with every ounce of my being... but to hear them booing at Half-time shows you how far we've come, and where they've stagnated to...
(and also reminded me what dicks we sound when Spurs fans do it at the Lane! No more of that please... makes us sound like right self-entitled knob-cunts!)
Onwards to the next one... Emirates; OWNED!

Disappointed after all that pressure in the 2nd half, no second goal, and then to concede. Hard to believe for a while that we were the away team.

Agreed, there was a point where they were reeling, they had given up, we just toyed with them rather than putting them to bed. Shame.

That said I will take a point at the shit hole every time.

Ps Giroud is a MASSIVE cunt

One game at a time please. All it takes is West Ham to keep up their impressive away form (Woolwich, Liverpool and City away) and get a point (or worse , a win) and people will be crucifying the scapegoats and calling for a change.

Back
Top Bottom