The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sorry, but this reads like satire to me.

Two staff members on radio with each other to police the toilet?

I have zero problem with them telling you it's not on them after someone smashed the toilet up.
Personally if I was a copper and someone told me of dangerous overcrowding I'd feel like a right cunt to do nothing about it, especially after Hillsborough.

Do you think they shouldn't bother with stopping overcrowding at train stations either? (they do this at WHL after every game, count the amount of people coming in to make sure platforms not overcrowded). Or is it OK because a few people smashed up a sink, therefore we all deserve to be in danger?

Police are cunts. To a man.
PigPolice.jpg

that was me haha Bryan. Had a blast you guys have a good group! too many gooners in your pub though! glad you said i was a nice guy and not a prick :allitongue:
Bryan, that's it! And we changed pubs. We have our own pub. As soon as I joined the group and saw they were sharing a pub with gooners, I pushed for a move. Best decision EVER.

Bryan, that's it! And we changed pubs. We have our own pub. As soon as I joined the group and saw they were sharing a pub with gooners, I pushed for a move. Best decision EVER.
Nice! yeah we chased out the gooners at our pub word is they got kicked out of their new pub for mistreating bar staff so they are homeless so to speak which is great.

When I went to Nashville you were at Fleet Street Pub, where is your new pub? Me and the wife were thinking of taking a trip to Nashville in a few months so if that happens I will come meet up with you guys again.

No doubt! our pub cannot legally serve alcohol until 11 AM on Sundays, so early Sunday kickoffs are quite useless usually just stay on my couch for those.
Ours for the Liverpool match were serving beer at 7:45. Don't know how they do it since we're in the same state as you. They were selling samples, not full pints. And it was a brewery, not a pub.

Nice! yeah we chased out the gooners at our pub word is they got kicked out of their new pub for mistreating bar staff so they are homeless so to speak which is great.

When I went to Nashville you were at Fleet Street Pub, where is your new pub? Me and the wife were thinking of taking a trip to Nashville in a few months so if that happens I will come meet up with you guys again.
They truly are wanderers the world wide. The ones here just got asked to leave Fleet Street and we've talked to our pub owner to ensure he won't let them move in on our spot. He said "hell no."

New pub is called Harp & Fiddle. Harp and Fiddle Nashville

Ours for the Liverpool match were serving beer at 7:45. Don't know how they do it since we're in the same state as you. They were selling samples, not full pints. And it was a brewery, not a pub.
They've served us as early as 6am. I'm not sure of the legality of it, but I'm not going to question them.

Are you guys at Molly Malone's in Covington? I watched the 3-2 win at Old Trafford there a few years ago so holds a special place! My sister lives in Cincy so I usually catch a match there every season although your following looks much bigger than last time I was there.

Are you guys at Molly Malone's in Covington? I watched the 3-2 win at Old Trafford there a few years ago so holds a special place! My sister lives in Cincy so I usually catch a match there every season although your following looks much bigger than last time I was there.
No. The Rhinehaus in Over The Rhine or Listerman's Brewery. Our organizer is the public relations guy for Listerman's. He brought a double IPA to the Rhinehaus and it sold out. Quite good. If you're going to be in town check out Cincy Spurs on FB. The Cincy Gooners outnumbered us 2-1. They actually call themselves that and have t-shirts.

I was in Ottawa for that match! For a high school reunion.

Only just recovered from the day that was yesterday.. What a great day, pity we couldn't hold on to the lead but we tore that load of shit to pieces, 3 games in 6 days, pah, we were fit as fuck apart from the last 10 minutes..
We totally outplayed them and they know it..
What a great turn out from the fans, we outsung them all day long.. great atmosphere around the pubs before and after the game. There was a few incidents along the way. Their Shithouses were smashed up and someone put a Spurs scarf on the Tony Adams statue which caused a bit of a skirmish..
All in all a top day and could not be more proud of the players and the fans..
It's not the players that need a two week break before the Spam game, it's the fans..

My words are louder than my bite?
Could you please explain your avatar .

It's an album cover, by a very obscure Canadian band.
Their record Company did not deny rumours that they were the Beatles, sparking a bit of hype. Even Little Nicky Horne mentioned it on his Capital wireless show.

It hasn't aged well. I couldn't tell you about Nicky Horne though.

Back
Top Bottom