The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
I don't know what that means.

1. Your statement is a lie.
  2. No it's not.

It’s a spelling mistake.
I’ll ask you again, as you could work it out.
So you think we should stick with him on the basis he was good once?

1. It is a lie because over a 90 minute period since we established the diamond as our number one formation around January, there are less than 3 good games. Might be more, I’d say at a stretch, maybe you can say five.

But I can’t. And for at least one of those games (Red Star) we ditched the diamond. I’m pretty sure we did v Palace too.....?

2. Oh yeah, a lost cup final and our league form in 2017. I stand corrected

Beating the treble winners over two legs with our back up suggests that the squad didn’t need upgrading.
You have said we came close to being Champions of Europe.
But claim the squad wasn’t good enough.

And it was the managers miracles. Then you deny doing the players a disservice.

What theory? Everybody involved cost us the final, it's not rocket science, we were shit he's the coach so of course he is partly responsible for that.
Finally stopped trying to deny the undeniable, good to see.

Pochettino is the main reason we aren’t champions of Europe. Because his team and tactics on the night were a massive bottle job.

People think Grealish, Zaha and De ligt would have changed fuck all.
Wouldn’t even have been playing anayway.

It’s a spelling mistake.
I’ll ask you again, as you could work it out.
So you think we should stick with him on the basis he was good once?
No. We should stick with him on the basis that he's a good manager now.
1. It is a lie because over a 90 minute period since we established the diamond as our number one formation around January, there are less than 3 good games. Might be more, I’d say at a stretch, maybe you can say five.

But I can’t. And for at least one of those games (Red Star) we ditched the diamond. I’m pretty sure we did v Palace too.....?

2. Oh yeah, a lost cup final and our league form in 2017. I stand corrected

1. Thanks for admitting you lied.
  2. Nope, wrong.

Beating the treble winners over two legs with our back up suggests that the squad didn’t need upgrading.
You have said we came close to being Champions of Europe.
But claim the squad wasn’t good enough.

And it was the managers miracles. Then you deny doing the players a disservice.
The loss in the final suggests it did.
It was both as I have said before.

Finally stopped trying to deny the undeniable, good to see.

Pochettino is the main reason we aren’t champions of Europe. Because his team and tactics on the night were a massive bottle job.

People think Grealish, Zaha and De ligt would have changed fuck all.
Wouldn’t even have been playing anayway.
I never denied it. Another lie.

Fair comment but the players also bottled it.
Agree on Grealish and Zaha.

So what? we still qualified I'd certainly like to qualify by the skin of our teeth this season. As for us being fortunate to reach the CL final, I've heard this a number of times, we are really doing all those involved a disservice. The final was shit but there are a number of great moments to be taken from that run. Every cup run has a bit of good fortune here and there Liverpool certainly had some.

So how bad does it have to get before you change your mind? We have no chance of qualifying by the skin of our teeth this season. Were you happy with his team selection Sunday? Were you happy that he had pace and power on the bench and chose not to use it?

The loss in the final suggests it did.
It was both as I have said before.
We started an injured striker in his first game back from a 10 week injury.
That’s the managers fault.

It’s quite absurd that you think losing to Liverpool means the window was poor, even though the back up came through a much sterner test in the 4 games against City and Ajax.
Then the manager drops the back up, and plays the injured first choice striker and our first shot on target comes in the 86th minute at 2-0 down.

You’re talking shit pal. You know it, I know it.

Last edited:
It can go fast both ways, what if Davies, Ndombele, Lamela and possibly Lo Celso start and we win 1-3 at Goodison?

I hope Coco has recovered from his thigh strain and starts ahead of CE

If CE starts again lets see the Poll then but whatever
I want the fraud out ASAP

So how bad does it have to get before you change your mind? We have no chance of qualifying by the skin of our teeth this season. Were you happy with his team selection Sunday? Were you happy that he had pace and power on the bench and chose not to use it?
A lot worse than this.
I'm a realist I don't expect us to qualify for the CL every single year, there will be times when we miss out
He chose to keep things tight rather than go for it, I can see the thinking behind that it's not my preference.

How can you say that Poch is a good manager NOW??

He is abysmal

There's basically nothing that recommends him as a good manager if we are to judge him at the moment. We played some great football with him and he looked like he could be a world class coach, but he also showed his limitations during this time. As I pointed out previously, the signs were there to be seen. At the moment he looks completely devoid of ideas and he could use a break.

Back
Top Bottom