The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
I’m more concerned with a settled team, a style of play, some solid integration and a game plan than squeaking two wins playing shit to be fair.

Absolutely agree. And if he goes back to Eriksen at the weekend then he clearly hasn’t learnt anything. When Spurs were at their best I don’t remember too much rotation amongst Eriksen, Dele, Wanyama and Dembele unless forced through injury.

So he can't win then?

He's fucked up a lot this season, but if he DOES pick the right team, it's just the team 'many of us wanted' (as if he reads these forums :levylol: ).

You've made your point. Now shut your bitch whiny ass up before I come to your house and slap that monstrous nose clean off your face, you BUM

Yep Cretinous suits you very well. Now go do one asswipe

I'm certainly not saying we've turned a corner, and his selection on Saturday will be of immense interest for everyone, players and fans alike. It was however, a refreshing change to see so much positiveness not only on the pitch but also in here on all the various threads.
The doom and gloom was lifted for a while and for that I am extremely grateful to the players Poch finally decided to get together :thumbup:
:coys:

Absolutely agree. And if he goes back to Eriksen at the weekend then he clearly hasn’t learnt anything. When Spurs were at their best I don’t remember too much rotation amongst Eriksen, Dele, Wanyama and Dembele unless forced through injury.

There was a period where the full backs played every other week, which was overkill, but solid rotation he’s been terrible at

Well I don’t suppose even if she was alive that she would even know you were “doing” her as you put it since as your name suggests I bet you are hung like a goat (a female goat that is)

I must admit that my resolute feelings about Poch took a bit of a wobble last night watching the team he decided to put out. Was it inspired genius or simply a question of 'giving it a go and see what happens' ?
Whatever it was, it worked. We were once again a cohesive unit and the football was an unexpected delight to watch. Apart from Eriksen everyone seemed to be thoroughly enjoying their time on the pitch and willing to put a shift in.

The big question now is that streak of stubbornness which we know exists in Poch. Will he revert back to the side that played at Everton and say that the youngsters 'need more time' or not ?. I sincerely hope he will realise that what he witnessed against Red Star could be the beginning of a new dawn for Spurs. Early days yet and I'm not getting overly excited but I definitely liked what I saw for the first time in weeks/months.

Give them another shot against a Sheffield Utd side that may now be thinking it's not going to be as easy for them as they originally thought. These young lads will look to Poch not only for guidance regarding coaching/training but also for motivation. Selecting them again this weekend would show a massive vote of confidence from him in their abilities, which I feel sure would be rewarded with an emphatic win.

To be fair, we have nothing to lose but the potential upside is huge.
:coys:
Don’t forget that it is largely due to Poch that we are 10 points below fourth place. He didn’t show inspired genius last night- he simply picked the team that many of us wanted picking a long time ago. He has a lot to answer for

We beat Red Star, they're hardly world beaters.

Borodin55 Borodin55 your resolve must stay strong!!

#PochOut

Back
Top Bottom