The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
Perhaps stay per win contract will make things more stable? Fuck that.!
Fools want Pochettino out now, he needs to get going again. Just like losing the champions league final was the worst let down. For us and for him.

from this interview it is clear to me that what might be going wrong is that Poch is afraid of upsetting players that have been at the club a long time - you have to be ruthless as a manager if players arn't playing well for a long period - his comment on how having all the squad back is a problem because everyone wants to play concerns me

Mae'n ddrwg gyda fi, Mrs P.

😭

🤗

williams.jpg

from this interview it is clear to me that what might be going wrong is that Poch is afraid of upsetting players that have been at the club a long time - you have to be ruthless as a manager if players arn't playing well for a long period - his comment on how having all the squad back is a problem because everyone wants to play concerns me

He could learn a thing or two from Sir Alex in that regard.

Once he realises its them or him he will soon realise what has to be done.

Its a test for every manager. Dropping players that have won you games.

Back
Top Bottom